News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The NEW Fight Game RPG (Final Turn)

Started by 11clock, July 31, 2012, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Turn #135
Turns Needed: Everyone

Shade-NPC

You: "It's not the Shadaliers that destroyed the Fight Game world! It was you and the rest of the fighters! The Shadaliers might have sped up the process, but in the end it was the constant war brought on by fighters that ended it! I'm not going to let this happen again!"

Theskyisgold: "You say that the fighters are to blame, but do you realize that you are one of them? You did a lot of fighting after claiming the Dark Crystal, and you were even leading the Shadaliers at one point! You destroyed the Time Master, Clocky's evil half, while he was in his ultimate form, the Dark Master, also known as King Athulil! If anything, you're the biggest threat!

You: "Do you know why I tried to protect the Elemental Crystals, why I used the Shadaliers to destroy the world? I knew that the Elemental Crystals were the key to world domination, and I didn't want them to upset the balance of the Fight Game World! Unfortunately, one man managed to get them all and had them stolen by a dark being! After the Shadaliers captured me, I realized that the Fight Game is too dangerous to exist and must be destroyed! It's not me that's the bad guy, it's you!"

Theskyisgold: "Do you not forget why the Fight Game was created in the first place? It was created to serve as a place where conflicts could be resolved! Because of the Fight Game, less wars have been happening in the other worlds! I do not wish catastrophe to spread back into the other worlds! That's why the Fight Game has to exist!"

Before you can speak another word, Theskyisgold throws a piece of cheese at you! You take one damage! You scream in agony as you slowly fade out of existence!

Theskyisgold: "Hmm, the Apocalypse took some damage from our battle, but it still has some power left. I'll leave it here for grabs."

Theskyisgold teleports away.

Health: 0/300
Magic: x/0

Walter-YayForLife

You do nothing.

Health: 50/50
Magic: 50/50
Adjacent Locations: Snow Island, Walter's Dojo, Gold Island
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (6), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact, Red Artifact
Equips: Light Diamond Sword, Shirt, Shorts

Nicolai-Jmacrules

Still cautious, you swim closer to the island.

Health: 35/50
Magic: 10/50
Breath: 3/5
Items: None
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Therin-RayRay

You respawn. Your gear is gone! You see your dead body nearby. This is strange...

Health: 25/50
Magic: 0/50

Hirock-Hi756

You loot everything from Therin's corpse and go into hiding. Therin respawns next to his dead body.

Magic: 22/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (5), Dark Diamond Sword, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Bow, Iron Armor (52/60), Shirt, Shorts

Timer to Island Destruction: 4/5 GET OFF THE RED ISLANDS NOW!

RayRay

11clock

Turn #136
Note: Hirock wasn't electrocuted earlier when he was firing magic arrows from the water because he didn't use the Yellow Artifact and he was only at the surface of the water. If he dived underwater or used electric attacks, he would of been in for a 'shock.'

Walter-YayForLife

You take the magical road to the Gold Island as the island behind you explodes from the impact of the blast. As you arrive at the Gold Island, you see Hirock in front of you. You also notice a small, black gun on the ground.

Adjacent Locations: Blob Island, Forest Island, Snow Island, Walter's Dojo
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (6), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact, Red Artifact

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You resurface, but the island explodes before you can escape! There is a blinding flash of light and before you know it you're standing in a white room! Therin is next to you and Theskyisgold stands in front of you.

Theskyisgold: "This room is enchanted; you can't harm each other. The island you were standing on has collapsed due to an unfortunate interference with the game. The interference has been taken care of, but it was too late for me to stop the island destruction. Anyways, you will be brought back into the game in the next turn. Please choose which of the remaining islands you would like to spawn in. You can't pick the Gold Island, and you can't pick any islands where there are currently other players.

-Blob Island
-Forest Island
-Snow Island
-Walter's Dojo

Adjacent Locations: ?

Therin-RayRay

You look for Hirock. What luck; you find him hiding in a palm tree! Unfortunately, he teleports away and the Water Bowl explodes. There is a blinding flash of light and before you know it you're standing in a white room! Nicolai is next to you and Theskyisgold stands in front of you.

Theskyisgold: "This room is enchanted; you can't harm each other. The island you were standing on has collapsed due to an unfortunate interference with the game. The interference has been taken care of, but it was too late for me to stop the island destruction. Anyways, you will be brought back into the game in the next turn. Please choose which of the remaining islands you would like to spawn in. You can't pick the Gold Island, and you can't pick any islands where there are currently other players.

-Blob Island
-Forest Island
-Snow Island
-Walter's Dojo

Hirock-Hi756

You see and teleport to the Gold Island to escape the destruction of the Water Bowl, using 10 MP and the Purple Artifact. As you look around, you see a small, black gun on the ground. Walter suddenly arrives at the scene!

Magic: 12/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (5), Dark Diamond Sword, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Bow, Iron Armor (52/60), Shirt, Shorts

Timer to Island Destruction: 5/5 THE RED ISLANDS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND THE MAGICAL BRIDGES HAVE VANISHED! THE REMAINING ISLANDS ARE NOW ADJACENT TO THE GOLD ISLAND!

11clock

11clock

Turn #137

Quote from: Battle: Gold Island
Hirock equips the Dark Diamond Sword!
Walter takes the Apocalypse!
Attack: 9 (Ranged, doesn't require ammo)
Hirock and Walter are evenly matched in weapon speed! Due to Hirock wearing Iron Armor, Walter attacks first!
Walter strikes Hirock! 4 damage to the Iron Armor! 21 damage to Hirock!
Hirock strikes Walter! 25 damage!

Walter-YayForLife
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (6), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Apocalypse, Green Artifact, Red Artifact

Hirock-Hi756
Health: 29/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (5), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Sword, Iron Armor (48/60), Shirt, Shorts

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You respawn on the Blob Island. You find yourself to be in a huge, colorful town that is inhabited by blobs. There is a mansion at the edge of town and a barter stand where a black blob sits behind. To your surprise, you're in the same state that you were in before four of the islands exploded.

Adjacent Locations: Gold Island

Therin-RayRay

You respawn at Walter's Dojo. To your surprise, you're in the same state that you were in before four of the islands exploded.

11clock

Turn #138
Turns Needed: YayForLife (not immediately), RayRay, Hi756

Quote from: Battle: Gold Island
Walter throws the Green Artifact off of the island!
Hirock strikes Walter! 25 damage!
Walter has been defeated!

Keep Your Character
-Respawn where you have fallen.
-Get any items back that weren't taken.
-Start with 50% health and no magic.

Create New Character
-Respawn on an island of your choice where there aren't any other players. You can't choose the Gold Island.
-Start with no items.
-Start with full health and magic.

Walter-YayForLife
Health: 0/50

Hirock-Hi756
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (5), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You rest and gain 5 HP and 5 MP.

Health: 40/50
Magic: 15/50

Therin-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 HP and 5 MP. Funami steps out of the shadows.

Funami: "You don't appear to have a way of leaving the island. Talk to me and I'll help you."

Health: 30/50
Magic: 5/50

Green Artifact Respawn: 0/3

11clock

Turn #139
Turns Needed: YayForLife (not immediately), RayRay

Walter-YayForLife

Keep Your Character

Create New Character
-Respawn on an island of your choice where there aren't any other players. You can't choose the Gold Island.
-Start with no items.

Nicolai-Jmacrules

Health: 45/50
Magic: 20/50

Therin-RayRay

You accept Funami's help. Flames suddenly erupt from the ground, the force blasting you to the Gold Island. As soon as you land, Theskyisgold approaches you.

Theskyisgold: "You don't have a way off of the Gold Island. I was hoping that this sort of situation wouldn't happen, why I don't allow you to respawn on the Gold Island, but it looks like I'll have to step in this time. Talk to me if you want assistance off of the island."

Health: 30/50
Magic: 5/50

Hirock-Hi756

You loot Walter's corpse and teleport to the Forest Island, using 10 MP and the Purple Artifact.

Magic: 2/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (7), Dull Rock (10), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Palm Throwing Spear (6), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Apocalypse, Light Diamond Sword, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact, Red Artifact

Green Artifact Respawn: 1/3

11clock

Turn #140
Turns Needed: YayForLife

Walter-YayForLife

Keep Your Character

Create New Character
-Start with no items.

Nicolai-Jmacrules

Magic: 25/50

Therin-RayRay

Hirock-Hi756

You search the forest and find the clearing that you found earlier while searching for Walter.

Magic: 2/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (7), Dull Rock (10), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Palm Throwing Spear (6), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Apocalypse, Light Diamond Sword, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact, Red Artifact

Green Artifact Respawn: 2/3

tehrozzy

I choose neither, I'm out. Have fun y'all.

RayRay

Quote from: YayForLife on April 07, 2013, 08:30:42 AM
Good game. :) Too bad my character never met you since the beginning.

11clock

All of the flaws of this game that were hidden in the previous game have been revealed, as well as the new problems that came with the new mechanics of this game. Next time I host a Fight Game RPG, these problems will be addressed. Here are some changes.

-The items that you need to collect to win the game will no longer give you extra power. There is a possibility that, in the next Fight Game RPG, they will actually make you weaker.
-The death penalty will be less harsh. You'll probably only lose the key items you were holding and nothing else. However, the respawn time will be longer.
-Boss fights won't come back, unless by popular demand.
-It will be easy to move from location to location again, just like in the original Fight Game RPG.
-More things will be considered when deciding who goes first in a battle.
-The map will be more interesting and better planned out.

The next turn will be posted soon.

tehrozzy

Quote from: RayRay on April 07, 2013, 01:03:35 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on April 07, 2013, 08:30:42 AM
Good game. :) Too bad my character never met you since the beginning.
I know, if you guys hadn't died on that island we might've had a chance :P
Also, I was kinda hoping Shade wouldn't be killed off like that, given hirocks disposition to teaming up, having Shade around would have made it necessary. And with Walter's past with shade over various other fight games, it woulda been interesting for the two to bump into each other again.

11clock

I killed off Shade because I felt it as a necessary action. The point of this Fight Game RPG is to conclude the long story that has been present since the first Fight Game. To do this, all villains from the Fight Game series had to be destroyed. I killed off Time Master in Forum Adventures via Shade, and I decided to use this game to kill off Shade as well. The only villain of mine that I'm keeping for future Fight Games and Forum Adventures is Raphile because Forum Adventures ended prematurely, not allowing me to expand the story involving the two bat brothers Raphile and Alvester. New Forum Adventures ended before it was even started, so Blinder Purple Eyes might make a return in future Fight Games as well. Very little is known about this character, so there is plenty of room for him.

Anyways, I'll post the next turn tomorrow (if I remember). I'm a bit tired today.

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on April 08, 2013, 05:03:48 PM
I killed off Shade because I felt it as a necessary action. The point of this Fight Game RPG is to conclude the long story that has been present since the first Fight Game RPG. To do this, all villains from the Fight Game series had to be destroyed. I killed off Time Master in Forum Adventures via Shade, and I decided to use this game to kill off Shade as well. The only villain of mine that I'm keeping for future Fight Games and Forum Adventures is Raphile because Forum Adventures ended prematurely, not allowing me to expand the story involving the two bat brothers Raphile and Alvester. New Forum Adventures ended before it was even started, so Blinder Purple Eyes might make a return in future Fight Games as well. Very little is known about this character, so there is plenty of room for him.

Anyways, I'll post the next turn tomorrow (if I remember). I'm a bit tired today.
Fair enough, though you could have always used us to kill him off. It would have made an interesting fight, what with all us enemies having to work together.
Especially when he died, just seeing who would turn against the others first.

11clock

Turn #141
Turns Needed: No One (if anyone wants to change their turn, I'll give you a few days to PM me.)

Walter-YayForLife
You tell Theskyisgold that you are done. Theskyisgold nods and teleports you into the temple on the Gold Island, where an audience was watching the game the whole time on a large television screen. Alvester, the bat-like creature, greets you and you sit down.
Walter-YayForLife has left the game!

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You rest and gain 5 MP.

Magic: 30/50

Therin-RayRay

Health: 40/50
Magic: 15/50

Hirock-Hi756

The Green Artifact suddenly appears nearby!

Health: 34/50
Magic: 7/50

Green Artifact Respawn: 3/3