News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

World chat

Started by SantaClaws, October 26, 2013, 02:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SantaClaws

With the registration open to the public, I think it might be a good idea to make the chat global, and able to be seen by anyone, regardless of where they are. The reasoning behind this is that, I was on and I see 9 people on, but I wouldn't know where they are. I think it's fairly simple to add this in. In no means am I trying to ask for another thing right after you've done this, just a suggestion that may make Stick online more enjoyable. Simply because you would know where people are instead of having to run around to find them. Just a thought, I'm sure other people wouldn't mind this either, but let me know what you guys think.

Loganvz123

I think this is a good idea, because Stick Online is too small a game to limit the small amount of players to a small radius.
You go video games and are stuck on TEAMS with ~12 people in them. What's the point of restricting chat when the entire player count is less than the size of a MMO team.

DNH

I already posted this a few years ago and i still think it should be made

sly 3 4 me

I agree, although I think it would be useful if their was ignore/not displays players text option on a user-side basis. I hope no one would abuse it, but it'd be nice if there was a little something for if someone is just continually spamming and running off the text of players that are actually trying to talk.

Bread

This is a fantastic idea for version 3, but it will never happen in version 2 seeing how it's no longer in development and all.