News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New Blob and Rockdemon

Started by Maiden, October 31, 2013, 05:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maiden

I've recreate the SO classic enemys: Blob and Rockdemon. I'm working on the walk and fight sprites right now.

I dont know why, but the image is unsharp.:( You can copy and paste it in paint, so the Quality looks better..

Manamy

I really like this Rock Demon, but idk about this blob, looks pretty weird ^^
Anyways, well done.

Lucifer

Hey that's pretty cool, I really like how smooth & detailed these are. That Rock Beast has some serious attitude, :O. Keep up the good work!

Jayce

I like the rock demon.  It doesn't have the sassy eyelashes.

Loganvz123

Hah, those sassy eyelashes bother me lots when I'm playing, because I can only see the face of my gay friend.

First of all, neither of the sprites fit 3 colour shading of SOv2, nor does it have the traditional black outline which all sprites have. The blob is a little strange, though I do like the rock demon, although it simply does not fit the style of this game.

Genie Dairy cows ftw.

Lucifer

Quote from: Loganvz123 on October 31, 2013, 04:24:36 PM
Hah, those sassy eyelashes bother me lots when I'm playing, because I can only see the face of my gay friend.

First of all, neither of the sprites fit 3 colour shading of SOv2, nor does it have the traditional black outline which all sprites have. The blob is a little strange, though I do like the rock demon, although it simply does not fit the style of this game.

Genie Dairy cows ftw.

Ergh, the wait for "Second" is killing me!