News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Delicious on December 13, 2009, 02:50:14 AM
Interesting work Cactus.  ;)

This...

Is based off this mockup I did...

really amazing. I wish that game existed.

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on December 13, 2009, 02:35:09 AM
This is a very low poly model of a gun I created, that I'm using primarily to test out texturing skills on. Right now, I just have it vertex colored so I know where to texture it. Also, it was attempts at making hands/fingers, and positioning/animating, that I will have done soon.

Those hands and gun looks like something out of crazy Japanese game on the wii. good work.

Cactuscat222

Hate to spam the topic, but I really want some feedback on my best piece so far (I think, at least for weapons) - even without texture, I think it looks lovely:

Comments/Critique, if you can. Thanks!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

ARTgames

I would like to see a video of you making these. Its really good.

venuse

you got some truly wonderful stuff del. very creative.

Delicious

Wonderful gun model, Cactus. Teach us, and make a tutorial. I demand you.  ;)

Quote from: venuse on December 13, 2009, 12:33:30 PM
you got some truly wonderful stuff del. very creative.
Hello Venuse, glad to see you actually came out onto the public forums and decided to post! :D
I appreciate that, man. Thank you.  

Quotereally amazing. I wish that game existed.
Thanks, aha.

<3

LeGuy

I was bored, so I decided to slap together a little battle scene. It turned out pretty well, so here it is.

ZoMG Rawkit Lawnchoars!
Whee!

Cactuscat222

Quote from: LeGuy on December 13, 2009, 07:28:23 PM
I was bored, so I decided to slap together a little battle scene. It turned out pretty well, so here it is.

ZoMG Rawkit Lawnchoars!

Very nice man! I absolutely love the style that you do stuff in! Its simple, but the shading and shapes everything is in, is really awesome.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Mr Pwnage

@ LeGuy: That's a really cool polished, cartoonish style you have their. I would try making a game implementing graphics of that nature. Nice job.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Delicious

I'm going to make this a lot larger and have a much more prettier scenery - especially the hill he is standing on, but here is what I got so far... It's called "King of The Hill".  :)

<3

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Delicious just get a deviantART page. Upload it there and link it to us. This way more people can see you art and comment etc.

Also what are those gray curvy lines coming out of the clouds?

Delicious

Ahaha  :D

Quote from: ARTgames on December 14, 2009, 11:55:43 PM
Delicious just get a deviantART page. Upload it there and link it to us. This way more people can see you art and comment etc.

Also what are those gray curvy lines coming out of the clouds?
I have a pixeljoint page and a DeviantART page. I don't use it much though... If you perfer I link it to you guys, then sure.

The "curvy lines coming out of the clouds" are basically outlines of further back clouds. :P
<3

ARTgames

I have a pixeljoint page and a DeviantART page. I don't use it much though... If you perfer I link it to you guys, then sure.

The "curvy lines coming out of the clouds" are basically outlines of further back clouds. :P

i did not know that.

And

Oh that makes sens.

Delicious

Here is something I'm making for my little sister... It's a painting about happiness which is being worked on in Ms paint. It's not done yet, but so far I've spent 8 hours today working on it (I know, I'm a loser). It will post likely be finished and polished completely tomorrow, I'm about 3/4's the way done - I just need to make the belly not so flat and clean up the AA more (looks fairly blurry), as well as work on the face since I dislike it. :S

Also, I know there is arm missing, and that is because I can't figure out what I want it to be doing... maybe weilding a wooden sword... hmm...
(2x, by the way)
<3

Epsilon72200

That looks really cool, I love the style you draw things in, it looks so unique and different.
I can totally see your work being a well known company's mascot, or maybe cover-art for a popular book / game, it just has that widely-likable look about it, hard to explain XD.
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".