News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teej

Great works of art Delicious. Great concepts too. I admire your graphic creation style.

I recently made some little helping hand around GMC graphic requests...
Just to let people to notice my banner, and have some spriters apply for Eventide project.

Delicious

Thank you Teej. You have a awsome bundle of artwork too, I must add.  :)
Cool sprites. My personal favourites would be the second, fifth and sixth character. Keep them coming. :D
<3

Scotty

Seeing Teej's artwork NEVER gets old!  /applaud

Pat

Lol is the guy with the hammer a shopkeep in NFO?
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

ARTgames

teej really good. do you do jakes sprites?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: ARTgames on January 03, 2010, 09:55:25 AM
No he does his own sprites, some of which are for Jake...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 03, 2010, 12:16:35 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on January 03, 2010, 09:55:25 AM
No he does his own sprites, some of which are for Jake...
jakes game sprites. better now!?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Delicious on October 25, 2009, 08:49:27 PM
Thank you guys.  ;D
Concept work for a game... It's really just a design to get an idea for the new character, rather then something that was intended to look nice. I really dislike parts on it, such as the weapon, and lower arms.. May redo the whole thing for kicks once I get time to actually commit to it more. Oh well...
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4673/designkv.png

Delicious, you sneaky bastard: http://playadrenaline.com/ (top right corner)

EDIT: Oh wait. The game link is on your blog...*facepalm*

Delicious

Ahaha, yea. Adrenaline Online is one of the other projects that I'm apart of. :)
<3

yottabyte

Throwing up some old work here, that I found on my old computer. Most of these are drawn when I was like 11-12 years old, so don't blame me.

An old signature for the game MapleStory. (didnt draw anything here, just put pictures together and animated it)

Accessories for the game Slime Online (don't blame me)

I think this is an old avatar of mine, I like it  :)

Yum. The text says "A healthy breakfast"  :P

A character for a game

A bush for a that game above

Tiles for the game (same as above)

An umbrella for that game.

Icon for the umbrella.

An old avatar.

A santa hat for Slime Online

A speaker, made out of boredness.

Hamburger outfit for Slime Online. This one actually made it and will be in the game  ;D

A truck for a picture regarding Myminicity.

A bowl of fruits. I really like this. Was just 11 when I draw it.

Inside a house. Made for a Stick-Online styled game but I never used it.

Edit: 300th post! Woooo  :o

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lingus

Quote from: teej on January 03, 2010, 04:14:10 AM
Great works of art Delicious. Great concepts too. I admire your graphic creation style.

I recently made some little helping hand around GMC graphic requests...
Just to let people to notice my banner, and have some spriters apply for Eventide project.

O_O!!! Love these!

Aqua

WIP: Self Portrait

I'm using Pencil shading; pretty much all the shades (6B and down, + Ebony), regular eraser, kneaded eraser, and rubbing stumps. Kicking my old self-portrait's butt (view album if interested). Unfortunately, not sure if I have a scanner, so this is taking using my camera... I don't know what resolution Photobucket kept, but original was something x 3000something.
Edit: That's not an up-to-date picture of me, by the way... It's a school yearbook photo; and they edited most of my acme out. It's nice to have less acme, but it makes me look like I never hit puberty.
~Aqua

Red October

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1858/mp08fixitgivememimefex.png

This was made for Doogie's SRO. It was added to the game, but was never publicly released. This was done like a year or two ago.

Jake

Aqua: Looks great so far. I'm no expert, but one thing my senior art teacher always stressed was contrast! Contrast contrast contrast. I'm not sure if you're waiting till more of the sketch is complete, but try to really bring out those blacks. If need be, use some charcoal when your done with the pencil part. If you take a look at your picture, the hair along with the bottom side of the chin is almost completely black.

As for everything else, it's looking pretty sick. I'd say the mouth could use a little work though because it's slanted to the right, while the mouth in your picture is slanted to the left... Actually, keep the slant because the nose is slanted the same way.

Delicious

Not bad at all, Aqua. ;)

I definitly agree with Jake here, you need plenty more contrast and must pay close attention to your reference. It's looking good so far, but some of the preportions on your school photo does not quite match up with your drawing which could be difficult now to change since you started to render the eyes and such... Anyways, keep going!

Tree practicing... Don't know if I showed these yet. They're on my blog though.
<3