News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikkelet

Quote from: Delicious on January 07, 2010, 10:35:50 AM
Not bad at all, Aqua. ;)

I definitly agree with Jake here, you need plenty more contrast and must pay close attention to your reference. It's looking good so far, but some of the preportions on your school photo does not quite match up with your drawing which could be difficult now to change since you started to render the eyes and such... Anyways, keep going!

Tree practicing... Don't know if I showed these yet. They're on my blog though.

first I was liek WOW! Then I was liek w00t! then I was liek ZOMG COOL! and I still gets impressed :P

I've created a DeviantArt account, http://mikkelet.deviantart.com/. Had to create as uploading an entire gallery on WordPress is too much troubling.
Only been here for 2 hours, and I've already gotten 2 faves and 1 dl ^^

Aqua

Well, that's a start. What program are you using?
Btw, Delicious, I'd seen the trees before. What program are you using too? :P
~Aqua

mikkelet

Quote from: Aqua on January 07, 2010, 02:42:21 PM
Well, that's a start. What program are you using?
Btw, I'd seen the trees before. What program are you using too? :P
~Aqua
I made them with photoshop, and I hardly doubt you've seen 'em before, 'cause I made them just 2 days ago =)

Aqua

I was talking to Delicious on the second part, forgot to put that in there... *Edits*
~Aqua

mikkelet

Quote from: Aqua on January 07, 2010, 03:11:06 PM
I was talking to Delicious on the second part, forgot to put that in there... *Edits*
~Aqua

oh haha, lol ^^

Delicious

Thanks.  :)
I use Corel Painter Essentials 4. It's much better of a program for more natural paint feel than photoshop which is more photo-realistic oriented (Corel Painter offers watercolours, acrylics, oils, pencils, charcoal...ect). I perfer it by heaps, it's always fun to try new media on one program, even though those trees where done with an airbrush which is one of the many options.  :)
<3

Scotty

I think people have a mis-conception of what photoshop is for.  Photoshop is a tool for image EDITING.  Not creation.  If you want to create images, use different software, or take a picture.  Photoshop is meant to edit pre-existing images and photos to perfect them, or edit them, not create them.

mikkelet

Quote from: Scotty on January 08, 2010, 02:15:53 AM
I think people have a mis-conception of what photoshop is for.  Photoshop is a tool for image EDITING.  Not creation.  If you want to create images, use different software, or take a picture.  Photoshop is meant to edit pre-existing images and photos to perfect them, or edit them, not create them.
Yea, but doesn't exclude the fact that you CAN create pictures in Photoshop. Good ones, too.

DarkTrinity

Delicious, I would love to see you make a DeviantArt, assuming you don't already have one... You have great artwork and I would definitely watch you via DA, and I'm sure a ton of other people would too, lol.

Delicious

Yea, I suppose I should get more active on DA. I have one (No art in it yet), and I guess I'll use it once I get all this clutter out of my way (Game projects and homework). Anyways, thank you.  :)
<3

LeGuy

I had always meant to get around to making this concept, but I didn't actually go through with it until today. Behold...

Whee!

Delicious

Fast unfinished doodle...
<3

DarkTrinity

Quote from: LeGuy on January 09, 2010, 10:54:45 PM
I had always meant to get around to making this concept, but I didn't actually go through with it until today. Behold...

Thats sooo cuuute :3

Chaos

Love that penguin picture, LeGuy :P
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

LeGuy

Quote from: Chaos on January 10, 2010, 12:08:10 AM
Love that penguin picture, LeGuy :P

Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 10, 2010, 12:06:31 AM
Thats sooo cuuute :3

Why, thank youze. I always appreciate feedback.

Quote from: Delicious on January 09, 2010, 11:01:10 PM

Fast unfinished doodle...

Pretty sweet, Delicious. I presume you're going to work on that gun next?
Whee!