News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venuse

thats actually a pretty good map there man.

Lingus

Yea, that's pretty good. What did you use to make that? Just a paint program? Is it based on anything or did you make up all of the names and everything from scratch?

Titan

Quote from: Lingus on February 04, 2010, 01:12:51 AM
Yea, that's pretty good. What did you use to make that? Just a paint program? Is it based on anything or did you make up all of the names and everything from scratch?

I found an old program on my dad's computer(from 1997 I think) for it.
I just made up the names from scratch.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Delicious

Made myself a new avatar based on my buddies style. (It's me)

Also, I have this small sprite I made for the Pixel Joint challenge were we must design an animated sprite using only two colours (Black and white) as well as having to fit in a certain size restriction.
<3

Chaos

Awesome.  Just...awesome.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

crozier

Delicious

Quote from: Chaos on February 04, 2010, 07:20:12 PM
Thank you, Chaos. (If that was directed to me)  :)
<3

Chaos

Quote from: Delicious on February 05, 2010, 11:39:07 AM
Quote from: Chaos on February 04, 2010, 07:20:12 PM
Thank you, Chaos. (If that was directed to me)  :)

Indeed it was.  I love low colour, low size retro graphics like that.  It's so interesting to see how people overcome the limitations and still make it look awesome.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

NotoriousM4^

A banner/signature I made for DC's Tournament
I made the stadium and gradients used on it all on paint. (It was actually quite tedious, going line by line.)

After that, I touched it up in Fireworks CS3, and added some text.
Finished Product:

The stadium got a lot of much needed volume and definition after I touched it up with CS3. I was quite surprised  :).

Forum

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on February 06, 2010, 05:54:30 PM
A banner/signature I made for DC's Tournament
I made the stadium and gradients used on it all on paint. (It was actually quite tedious, going line by line.)

Finished Product:

The stadium got a lot of much needed volume and definition after I touched it up with CS3. I was quite surprised  :).

Nice
Officially quitted

ARTgames

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on February 06, 2010, 05:54:30 PM
Finished Product:

wo,wo,wo, cool off on the specular highlights, glows, and bevels. Looks like an adobe filter fest. I do like the text but i bet its colored with a prepiked gradient.

If the glows on the stage were shadows and the glow was about 1/2 on the stick people and blooms were a little less strong i think it would look great.

Quote from: Delicious on February 04, 2010, 06:49:26 PM
Made myself a new avatar based on my buddies style. (It's me)

Also, I have this small sprite I made for the Pixel Joint challenge were we must design an animated sprite using only two colours (Black and white) as well as having to fit in a certain size restriction.

There only one thing i don't like about it. The goggles seems to jump way to abruptly. It would be cool if they were as smooth as the string at the end of his poker and the part at the end of his vest.

ZeDDuB

Me and Cactus have been working on an MMO for a little bit now:

I have many more sprites.. just cba to upload them.

Delicious

I might want to learn how to code soon so I can make a small game one day by myself. Low res stuff are fun. :P

<3

Cactuscat222

Too cool man, too cool. So smooth, so simple, but put perfectly together.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

ARTgames

Delicious did you ever think of making like 1 sprite set and give out for any one to use? That would be awesome.