News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Quote from: Pat on March 30, 2010, 02:57:36 AM
Shoop da whoop is a common internet thingy.
Also known as an internet phenomenal or meme  ;)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: NotSoCheerios on March 30, 2010, 04:54:19 AM
thats why i was confused why the last one is a inside joke.
Where are you getting inside joke from? He just said "joke" if you look at it...lol...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 30, 2010, 09:01:27 AM
Where are you getting inside joke from? He just said "joke" if you look at it...lol...
I was wondering the same thing.

NotSoCheerios

Oh god.. I hope he edited it... I could of Sworn he said "the last one is a inside joke with me friend"

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: NotSoCheerios on March 30, 2010, 08:45:29 PM

Oh god.. I hope he edited it... I could of Sworn he said "the last one is a inside joke with me friend"
Well, also looking at his post I don't see any "date modified" messages at the bottom....Meaning this in the kindest way possible, have you had any changes in dosage of powerful neurological drugs recently? If so, might I recommend popin' some valumes too, that shit'll mess you up.

Heh, jokes, but he didn't edit it. I misread shit like that all the time...for instance, just the other day I was cooking mini tacos in the oven...I read the box, and could've sworn it said 50 minutes, but apparently it said 10-12 (no clue how I missed that)...anyways it dawned on me when my smoke detector started screaming....oh good times.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

crozier

Heh, jokes, but he didn't edit it. I misread shit like that all the time...for instance, just the other day I was cooking mini tacos in the oven...I read the box, and could've sworn it said 50 minutes, but apparently it said 10-12 (no clue how I missed that)...anyways it dawned on me when my smoke detector started screaming....oh good times.
Reminds me of the time I was cooking minute vegetables (think minute rice) and stupidly put it in the microwave and set the time for like 7. set microwave on fire and had to get a new one. Now whenever I make fun of my brother he says "Remember the time you blew up the microwave?" Makes me angry...

HamsterPants

Quote from: crozier on March 31, 2010, 06:02:23 PM
Reminds me of the time I was cooking minute vegetables (think minute rice) and stupidly put it in the microwave and set the time for like 7. set microwave on fire and had to get a new one. Now whenever I make fun of my brother he says "Remember the time you blew up the microwave?" Makes me angry...
My family always does that to me too.
Like the time I knocked over a massive toolbox and almost killed myself(luckily my dad's motorcycle pretty much saved me, but it got all dinged up), and the time I accidentally choked one of my hamsters to death, and that one day when I kept dropping everything for some reason, and my dad was beating the crap outa me for it. There was that one day when I fell down the same staircase 3 times.
I could go on. lol

crozier

lol hamster I would make fun of you if I was related to you :P jk
http://yfrog.com/5gsmokingdogp
A smoking dog I did. Extreme dithering lol thoughts please?

HamsterPants

Quote from: crozier on April 01, 2010, 05:03:11 PM
lol hamster I would make fun of you if I was related to you :P jk
http://yfrog.com/5gsmokingdogp
A smoking dog I did. Extreme dithering lol thoughts please?
That's pretty interesting, I like the style, it reminds me of a lot of stuff that my aunt used to buy. lol

Oh, I just remembered! I sprited this image last December.

I had a reference to work from, it came out really nice.
Didn't pay a whole lot of attention to shading, it would have conflicted with the style.

crozier

Quote from: HamsterPants on April 01, 2010, 05:17:28 PM
Cool line art!

HamsterPants

Quote from: crozier on April 01, 2010, 05:30:45 PM
Cool line art!
Thanks, it took me 7 hours, I drew it all in one sitting.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: HamsterPants on April 01, 2010, 05:54:17 PM
Quote from: crozier on April 01, 2010, 05:30:45 PM
Cool line art!
Thanks, it took me 7 hours, I drew it all in one sitting.
Nice Job, pretty interesting style too.

Delicious

Hardcore GBC restrictions, with only 2 colors and black for every 8x8 tile. No transparency. Was hard, especially since I used MS paint and it doesn't have any grids or nothing.
<3

NotSoCheerios

Quote from: Delicious on April 02, 2010, 01:28:57 PM

Hardcore GBC restrictions, with only 2 colors and black for every 8x8 tile. No transparency. Was hard, especially since I used MS paint and it doesn't have any grids or nothing.
Looks nice man. You should get Graphics Gale.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Delicious on April 02, 2010, 01:28:57 PM

Looks good. It actually does have the option for grids though. Simply go to view and into a zoom mode (like x800%). Than go to view again and click the grid button.