News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterPants

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 02, 2010, 04:31:34 PM
Quote from: Delicious on April 02, 2010, 01:28:57 PM

Hardcore GBC restrictions, with only 2 colors and black for every 8x8 tile. No transparency. Was hard, especially since I used MS paint and it doesn't have any grids or nothing.
Looks good. It actually does have the option for grids though. Simply go to view and into a zoom mode (like x800%). Than go to view again and click the grid button.
Dude, that's a grid that shows each pixel.
That would be completely useless.

venuse

nice job del, looks nice

Delicious

<3

JoEL

Quote from: HamsterPants on April 02, 2010, 04:57:46 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 02, 2010, 04:31:34 PM
Quote from: Delicious on April 02, 2010, 01:28:57 PM

Hardcore GBC restrictions, with only 2 colors and black for every 8x8 tile. No transparency. Was hard, especially since I used MS paint and it doesn't have any grids or nothing.
Looks good. It actually does have the option for grids though. Simply go to view and into a zoom mode (like x800%). Than go to view again and click the grid button.
Dude, that's a grid that shows each pixel.
That would be completely useless.

Pretty sure he meant some sort of colour grid showing all the shades he wants to use. I'm guessing in MS paint he had to use the "Pick Colour" tool a lot and would have been simplified if he had some kind of colour grid platelet.

I wouldn't say the grid pwnage pointed out completely useless, it can have it's uses. Such as if you wanted to line two points up without having to estimate or draw a temp/test line and I'm sure this is just one of it's uses.

Sorry to get off topic.

I wish I could view your work Delicious but the link appears to be dead or my browser is messing things up.

Delicious

<3

JoEL

love it.

I look forward to see what you come up with next, I enjoy viewing your work.

ARTgames

Quote from: Delicious on April 03, 2010, 04:52:30 PM
Ah, no problem.

dude if your going for game boy color stile i like it. I miss the game boy stile.

NotoriousM4^

Practicing making signatures :P

HamsterPants

EpicPhailure

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 04, 2010, 06:40:31 PM

Nice playboy bunny semi-hidden. :0

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 04, 2010, 07:45:54 PM

Nice playboy bunny semi-hidden. :0
Thanks, I had to sneak a joke in there somewhere lol.

Mr Pwnage

Nice dude. Hey did anybody see that Saturday night live skit where they called him "Cheetah Woods"? Funny shit I declare.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Delicious

Been trying to fix this up some more and correcting the angle on this old-ish sprite of mine. It belongs to the Fuseline Studios developement team for the upcoming isometric MMORPG called Eden.
<3

tehrozzy

Couldnt help it, so I've done some of the more basic photoshop stuff.

Thats in the order i did them in. Also, I'm only mildly interested in Doctor Who. SHUT UP I AM (lolz ffxiii review by yahtzee there.)

xgamer

Quote from: YayForLife on April 18, 2010, 06:31:19 AM
Couldnt help it, so I've done some of the more basic photoshop stuff.

Thats in the order i did them in. Also, I'm only mildly interested in Doctor Who. SHUT UP I AM (lolz ffxiii review by yahtzee there.)

Who is the girl in the 3rd one?