News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

looks like a character from some kind of game...

tehrozzy

I dont actually know her name and if i did I wouldnt say it coz itd be a spoiler for any Final Fantasy XIII players on these forums that don't know it. But Shes known as Lightning.

ARTgames

@Delicious
I still don't understand how you don't get payed for this. Or in other words your work is pro.

crozier

Quote from: ARTgames on April 18, 2010, 09:43:08 AM
@Delicious
I still don't understand how you don't get payed for this. Or in other words your work is pro.
No people will pay money for good quality sprites. It all depends of the community. You hardly ever see stuff that pays on the gmc, cause you dont expect much out of people.
When on PJ (which delicious is on also) will easily pay money. The website is called Pixel joint, which is filled with wonderful pixleartists. And PJ is a nicer cummunity when if you request sprites asking for money you get reported or called stupid on the gmc.
Delicious nice change of style. Good luck with this project.

ARTgames

It was a joke/complement crozier. No literal decoding needed!

crozier

Quote from: ARTgames on April 18, 2010, 09:58:26 AM
;D

Scotty

Quote from: ARTgames on April 18, 2010, 09:58:26 AM

I thought I heard mention that he does on occasion from some independent developers.  If so: Ha!  Take that Art!  If not: WTF Delicious, yeah!  What Art said!  ;D

ARTgames

lol. XD!

@Delicious
Can you make another one of those game boy color looking images? I really like those.

Delicious

Quote from: ARTgames on April 18, 2010, 09:43:08 AM
@Delicious
Thank you, ARTgames. Fuseline Studios only offers money made if the game were to gain any profit, however everything I do on the team is free (Despite the fact that the owner is giving me money to help me out). I've recently been hired by Hyperchild Workshop (http://hyperchildwow.com/) to work on a project for the Iphone/Ipad and so far it's going great though the due date is coming in extremely fast and I must rush to get the work finished by the end of this month. Not going to say how much money I plan on earning, as I don't want to sound rude.  ;)

It's true, communities inpact the amount of pay one could achieve - Pixelation, Pixeljoint and Tigsource artists/programmers/composers could recieve an average of $2000 - $10,000 for their services; These people are wide-scaled developers looking for experienced artists/programmers/composers and have great plans in making a large profit through the game, most of them make a living through doing this. GMC would offer, the most I've seen, $200 for a month long project due to most projects they want finished are only for their pleasure and do not expect and success out of it. 

Quote@Delicious
Can you make another one of those game boy color looking images? I really like those.
Yea, I'm thinking about doing another little mockup soon. Thanks.  :)

<3

Seifer

That art + your name makes me think you are the Striving to be delicious guy. Google it.

Scotty

:o

DUDE!  You did that?!  Holy crap! (referencing his last picture).

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

venuse

um that is incredible.

will it sound weird if i say my pants are now sticky do to the awesomeness of that creation. :)

joking of course about the sticky pants

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: venuse on April 21, 2010, 05:39:41 PM
joking of course about the sticky pants

Well joke all you want, I am not joking about my shatted-on pants. Delicious needs to find a way to draw that doesn't give people uncontrollable bowel movements. These were good pants. >:(
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Delicious

You guys make me feel so good, seriously. I couldn't help but smile while reading all your compliments. This is, without a doubt, the best community ever.   ;)
<3