News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Delicious on April 21, 2010, 09:38:51 PM
You guys make me feel so good, seriously. I couldn't help but smile while reading all your compliments. This is, without a doubt, the best community ever.   ;)

But but- you are judging the community based on 3 people complimenting you! That is STEREOTYPING~!

;) Just kidding man. That is really awesome. For some reason, it reminds me of the textures from Borderlands, even the creature a little! Really cool, keep it up.

...and if you ever randomly know how to texture models, and have some spare time.....  ;)

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Delicious

Thanks Cactuscat222, and I wasn't just saying I love them because of their compliments, rather I generally love this community and all the members in it. :P
I'm still waiting for you to teach me how to 3D model, gahaha. I have no idea how texturing works, if you could teach me I'll be willing to learn! Unfortunitly I'm a bit busy with other stuff, but I want to learn eventually.
<3

Lucifer

You guys make me feel so good, seriously. I couldn't help but smile while reading all your compliments. This is, without a doubt, the best community ever.   ;)
It's bloody horrible, really, I don't know why you even bother wasting our time with this pathetic excuse for art. I mean seriously, I could do this in my sleep!

Seifer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 22, 2010, 03:57:05 AM
You guys make me feel so good, seriously. I couldn't help but smile while reading all your compliments. This is, without a doubt, the best community ever.   ;)
It's bloody horrible, really, I don't know why you even bother wasting our time with this pathetic excuse for art. I mean seriously, I could do this in my sleep!

Pfft, in your sleep? That's bloody easy. I could do that from the womb while asleep.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Seifer on April 22, 2010, 04:04:13 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on April 22, 2010, 03:57:05 AM

Pfft, in your sleep? That's bloody easy. I could do that from the womb while asleep.

"That's nothing. I already made that same drawing before anyone even existed!" -The Topper from Dilbert

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Scotty

... This is, without a doubt, the best community ever.   ;)

...  I wouldn't go that far, but to say that you are quite possibly the most talented artist amongst this community, that would be a fair assessment.

Delicious

Quote from: Scotty on April 22, 2010, 11:31:16 AM

...  I wouldn't go that far, but to say that you are quite possibly the most talented artist amongst this community, that would be a fair assessment.
Thanks Scotty. I guess it's fair to say that this is the best community that I have inhabited, though. I mean the members here all have a great personality, it's great.
<3

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Delicious on April 22, 2010, 11:45:04 AM
Quote from: Scotty on April 22, 2010, 11:31:16 AM

Thanks Scotty. I guess it's fair to say that this is the best community that I have inhabited, though. I mean the members here all have a great personality, it's great.

Ohhhh stop. Please, your flattering me. I appreciate your worship but don't generalize me along with this whole community...seeing as most of them are less than par.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Delicious

Ohhhh stop. Please, your flattering me. I appreciate your worship but don't generalize me along with this whole community...seeing as most of them are less than par.
Oh, don't be silly Mr.Pwnage! you know damn well that I ment I like everyone other than you... 

I'm only kidding, of course.  ;)
<3

ARTgames

I like to take photos like a lot of people and i took one of my dog that i thought was ok. Idk if this counts as a creation i made.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1218/dogphoto.jpg

Delicious

Very cool/cute photograph. Definitely counts as a creation, as long as you produced it which obviousily you had.
<3

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: ARTgames on April 25, 2010, 11:25:09 PM
I like to take photos like a lot of people and i took one of my dog that i thought was ok. Idk if this counts as a creation i made.

It looks perfect to be a desktop wallpaper or something. If you hadn't said it was a photograph I would have assumed it was a mildly touched up wallpaper because the colors look so nice. (Despite the top part of the picture where you see a lot of white.)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 26, 2010, 06:10:18 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on April 25, 2010, 11:25:09 PM

It looks perfect to be a desktop wallpaper or something. If you hadn't said it was a photograph I would have assumed it was a mildly touched up wallpaper because the colors look so nice. (Despite the top part of the picture where you see a lot of white.)

Well i will say that i did use paint.net to edit up the photo (color/rotation). Im not a good photographer. I just took this and played around with it on the PC.

Also good avatar I'm just scared of the earthquakes it might cause.

Pinball

Modeled and animated Delicious' sky guardian drawing.

Delicious

I love you, Pinball. Excellent work! It's awesome seeing how my painting can come to life like that.  ;)
<3