News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stick d00d

Quote from: Pinball on April 30, 2010, 09:19:12 PM
Modeled and animated Delicious' sky guardian drawing.

That is awesome! (referring to both animation and drawing) You both have talent. Good work  :)

Also just noticed it looks like the bottom one is tossing the ball to the one above lol.

Cactuscat222

What did you do to texture that Pinball? It doesn't look like you just used the drawing.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Mr Pwnage

You know your !@#$ing amazing right Pinball? Please never leave us on the forum once you get occupied in your davinci-grade works of 3-d modeling. You and delicious should team up more often and make some badass 3d game.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on May 01, 2010, 12:41:18 AM

You know your !@#$ing amazing right Pinball? Please never leave us on the forum once you get occupied in your davinci-grade works of 3-d modeling. You and delicious should team up more often and make some badass 3d game.

Precisely what I was thinking. I especially like the first animation you did. Looks like it could be in some game.

LeGuy

A mountainous landscape I made. Concept art for a project I'm working on, thought I'd show it to you guys.
Whee!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: LeGuy on May 01, 2010, 01:00:14 AM
A mountainous landscape I made. Concept art for a project I'm working on, thought I'd show it to you guys.

Damn that's really neat dude, I love what you got going there. On suggestion though, I can pinpoint 2 mountains that don't have shadows corresponding to them. Just right of the one farthest on the left, and the one farthest right. Great work though.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

NotSoCheerios

Why is there shadows.. at night.. with a sun out? What.. is... going... on...

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: NotSoCheerios on May 01, 2010, 07:04:01 AM
Their are shadows at night, they are cast by the light of the moon, also I'm quite sure that's just a large star (practically a sun), but probably not on earth.

Pinball

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on May 01, 2010, 12:14:43 AM
What did you do to texture that Pinball? It doesn't look like you just used the drawing.
Yeah, the UV is just the drawing.  A lot of the setting for how it gets rendered out how been tweaked tho.  Here is what it looks like without being rendered and no shading applied.

venuse

that is very impressive pinball. just wondering how long did it take to make that head in 3d?

Lingus

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on May 01, 2010, 12:41:18 AM[Pinball] and delicious should team up more often and make some badass 3d game.
Seconded.

Freaking brilliant work between the two of them.

LeGuy

This scene happens to be on a planet where there is no atmosphere. Henceforth, even though it is day - that is, the planet is tilted torward that large stars that it orbits, the sky remains space-looking even though light is indeed casting shadows off the mountains.
Whee!

ARTgames

Quote from: LeGuy on May 01, 2010, 01:00:14 AM

I like it a lot.

@pinball really good.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: LeGuy on May 01, 2010, 02:33:51 PM

This scene happens to be on a planet where there is no atmosphere. Henceforth, even though it is day - that is, the planet is tilted torward that large stars that it orbits, the sky remains space-looking even though light is indeed casting shadows off the mountains.

No atmosphere = no life, but w/e, it's concept =P

Lingus

Quote from: LeGuy on May 01, 2010, 02:33:51 PM

There's clouds. There can't be clouds without atmosphere. Also, it seems that the flag is waving in the wind. I knew it! It's the moon landing conspiracy all over again!!

But in all seriousness, I like the style that you use in your pixel art. It's very simple and cartoony.