News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeGuy

RAWR! It's a nonexistent fantasy universe. The laws of physics don't apply, don't be hatin'.

@Lingus: Lolzkthx.
Whee!

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Pinball on May 01, 2010, 11:03:59 AM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on May 01, 2010, 12:14:43 AM
What did you do to texture that Pinball? It doesn't look like you just used the drawing.
Yeah, the UV is just the drawing.  A lot of the setting for how it gets rendered out how been tweaked tho.  Here is what it looks like without being rendered and no shading applied.

Ahhh, very nice then. It just looked more detailed than the original drawing for some reason, but that is the beauty of computer graphics and rendering and shading! Very nice. I hope one day I can match you in skill.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

Quote from: LeGuy on May 01, 2010, 06:30:15 PM
RAWR! It's a nonexistent fantasy universe. The laws of physics don't apply, don't be hatin'.

@Lingus: Lolzkthx.

Oh yeah. And unless you intend for the style to be in that sharp fashion, then I'd like to see more detail with the objects in the scene. Instead of shadows alone, add the occasional weed to the grass, and make the cliff more distinct. I only noticed it now.

NotSoCheerios

this is a tileset I'm working on for a 2d ORPG I've been wanting to make for the last 5+ years.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: NotSoCheerios on May 03, 2010, 12:13:48 AM
this is a tileset I'm working on for a 2d ORPG I've been wanting to make for the last 5+ years.

Sex.

EpicPhailure

Did you make the character sprite too?

NotSoCheerios

Quote from: EpicPhailure on May 03, 2010, 11:12:39 PM

Did you make the character sprite too?
Nah, Thats from RMXP, haven't got around to changing out the sprite on the game.

Delicious

Screenshot or mockup? Anyways, It looks great. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the grass texture/pattern or the smallest tree stump. I like the texure on the trees and the colors, it looks pretty sweet. Did you make those cliffs?
<3

NotSoCheerios

Quote from: Delicious on May 04, 2010, 02:29:23 AM
Screenshot or mockup? Anyways, It looks great. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the grass texture/pattern or the smallest tree stump. I like the texure on the trees and the colors, it looks pretty sweet. Did you make those cliffs?

Both? its a screen shot of me making a map with the current tiles.
I've changed the grass a bit since this pic.. idk which.. I'm sorta not happy with either atm.

Also.. the little tree stump is very old and plan to fix it soon. and yes I did the cliffs, they still are being worked on.

Delicious

Cool, I like the cliff tiles the best.  :)

Anyways...
<3

ARTgames

Delicious, do you know how good your work is? Did you make any graphics for so. If you did stick online will be the one of the most professional game maker gamse ever. Not just game maker but video games in general.

NotSoCheerios

Quote from: Delicious on May 05, 2010, 02:02:11 PM
Cool, I like the cliff tiles the best.  :)

Anyways...

I wish I had your creativity, my main flaw. Would you help me and let me know any suggestions on how to improve the tiles.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: ARTgames on May 05, 2010, 05:15:29 PM
Delicious, do you know how good your work is? Did you make any graphics for so. If you did stick online will be the one of the most professional game maker gamse ever. Not just game maker but video games in general.

Now, I won't deny that Delicious' work in amazing, because it utterly is. But honestly, even Asian 2D MMO's crank out graphics that look as good as Delicious' work. And that is not a bad thing, for either party.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

NotoriousM4^

Del that looks AWESOME. :P Here's a throwback of a failed MMO Del and I sprited for. They never got used, and the game stopped development after some time, and difficulties with management. Btw I don't think you saw the Buisness set yet :P

HQ Link

stick d00d

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on May 05, 2010, 06:40:06 PM
Del that looks AWESOME. :P Here's a throwback of a failed MMO Del and I sprited for. They never got used, and the game stopped development after some time, and difficulties with management. Btw I don't think you saw the Buisness set yet :P

HQ Link
Nice work I really like the style of the character. Looks like it could've been a good game.