News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Quote from: Jake on July 31, 2010, 11:09:00 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on July 31, 2010, 10:40:21 PM
There is not any fire or water effects. What kind of 3D molder are you. >: )!
Sorry :/ Here's a video of mine with fire effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N54icJE74MI

Art just got told. xD

EpicPhailure

That's pretty cool. Looks pretty similar to real fire. It's going slow though, but I'm assuming that's intentional.

ARTgames

Quote from: T-Rok on July 31, 2010, 11:17:27 PM
Quote from: Jake on July 31, 2010, 11:09:00 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on July 31, 2010, 10:40:21 PM
There is not any fire or water effects. What kind of 3D molder are you. >: )!
Sorry :/ Here's a video of mine with fire effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N54icJE74MI

Art just got told. xD
Ir satisfied.

Delicious

Damn Jake, that's insane. Keep at it!

Here's something I've been working on for a bit, it's still really rough (still in it's sketching stage) and will undergo tons of construction... Maybe I will be able to finish a pixel illustration this time. Any criticism or suggestions are welcome.

<3

Jake

My only criticisms for you are to not be so dang good. Absolutely amazing art.

Teach me your ways!

T-Rok

Quote from: Delicious on August 01, 2010, 03:49:20 AM

Here's something I've been working on for a bit, it's still really rough (still in it's sketching stage) and will undergo tons of construction... Maybe I will be able to finish a pixel illustration this time. Any criticism or suggestions are welcome.

What do you mean its not finished. v.v I feel out of place when I place my pictures beside this picture. lol

EpicPhailure

I like that scaly bark it has. What're the letters at the top corner?

Delicious

@Jake - Thanks. If you teach me your ways, I'll teach you mine.  :P

@T-Rok - Thanks. I mean, it's really sketchy at the moment. The clouds, the ground, the leaves, the bark.. it's all unfinished. I have plans to put a treasure chest in the shaded area on the ground beside the tree to give it some sort of story.

@EpicPhailure - Thanks, I'm trying to make the bark fairly rough. Glad you like it. The words up at top read Work In Progress.  :)
<3

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 01, 2010, 01:16:08 PM
I like that scaly bark it has. What're the letters at the top corner?
They say WIP, meaning it's a Work In Progress, although it looks way too good to be an WIP. My artwork can't stand up to Delicious' skills. The only thing I would suggest is that the bottom of the picture, where the grass comes off the cliff(I'm assuming that what it is, because there's a open area at the bottom-right edge of the picture)needs to be straightened out, it's too sloppy. Obviously you weren't focusing on it, and it's still a WIP, though. Absolutely amazing job again, Delicious.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Delicious.  :(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Aqua

I suggest a secondary light source, a slight luminosity around the edges. Often things won't be that dark (though I don't know what you're aiming for). I think there should be more clouds in the background, the top at least seems a bit dry. Maybe move the clouds up and put a thunderhead in the back? The arc carving on the root doesn't seem to line up with the shape of the root.
The picture only has two focuses- midground (tree/cliff) and background (clouds). Hard to explain, but it seems unbalanced.
~Aqua

T-Rok

Quote from: Aqua on August 01, 2010, 08:37:25 PM

I suggest a secondary light source, a slight luminosity around the edges. Often things won't be that dark (though I don't know what you're aiming for). I think there should be more clouds in the background, the top at least seems a bit dry. Maybe move the clouds up and put a thunderhead in the back? The arc carving on the root doesn't seem to line up with the shape of the root.
The picture only has two focuses- midground (tree/cliff) and background (clouds). Hard to explain, but it seems unbalanced.
~Aqua

I find that when I look at it all I focus on is the tree. I didn't even see the clouds till you pointed them out. I also enjoy the simplicity of it all. So to me, everything you've said makes no sense at all.

Jake

Hi my name is Jake, I like to spam awesome 3d renders everywhere I go, including this new one.

Isn't he cute?

T-Rok

Cactuscat222

Looks great Jake! You are making me want to start modeling again!  Though, is there a reason there is a blue spot emanating on the ground? I'm just going to assume he has a blue-light butt. :P

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Jake

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 02, 2010, 03:05:27 AM
Looks great Jake! You are making me want to start modeling again!  Though, is there a reason there is a blue spot emanating on the ground? I'm just going to assume he has a blue-light butt. :P
His stomach has a blue light, not his butt, silly!