News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Marco Beltrami - Bible Study

Delicious

Pixelfart. First on is a work in progress and I think I'm finished with the second one.

<3

tehrozzy

that is just awesome delicious

DarkTrinity

ARTgames

Oh thank you Delicious. I was looking for a new desktop image.

EpicPhailure

I love the creatures you draw up.

By the way, how is that game going?

Delicious

Thanks guys.  :)

@EpicPhailure: Which, Mr.Runner 2? It's doing good! We are finishing it up now and polishing it. Going to send it into the sponsors soon, and hopefully make some big bucks. :)
<3

darkflash

@delicious could i see some screenshots?

venuse

actually didnt know you were working on a game, or i forgot. is this the game http://bitbattalion.com/games/mr-runner-2/ im prety sure you made the trees in that game, they have your style :P

Delicious

Haha, yep. That's an older build in tha video then what we have now though. I'll give you guys some screenshots tomorrow once my buddy sends me the latest build. :)
<3

11clock

Speaking of Mr Runner, in the first game how are you supposed to do that part at the end of level 12? Hold jump button too long, ceiling kills you. Let the jump button go to quickly, you ram into the wall. I died hundreds of times and only made it through twice. Then I died in front of the exit. :-\

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Delicious on February 21, 2011, 02:32:39 PM
Thanks guys.  :)

@EpicPhailure: Which, Mr.Runner 2? It's doing good! We are finishing it up now and polishing it. Going to send it into the sponsors soon, and hopefully make some big bucks. :)

The online one. Eden Online or something?

Delicious

Not exactly sure, 11clock. I know it's possible though! Some people where able to beat that entire game with all golds. :)

EpicPhailure: I'm finished with it. I don't approve of the current owner who acts as though he was paying me and tells me when I should work and what I shoud work on despite it being volunteered. All the other artists left, so I joined them.
<3

Dipz

Kiegruen

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro