News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

I love how delicious keeps dropping the word "quick", as though there's anyone here who can produce this level of art in nothing short of days, if not weeks.

ARTgames

Lol Yeah! But I think maybe he does not also want us to think its his best. I want to see when he goes all out if that's his quick work.

Scotty

Quote from: ARTgames on March 22, 2011, 09:50:46 PM
Lol Yeah! But I think maybe he does not also want us to think its his best. I want to see when he goes all out if that's his quick work.

Absolutely.  Hell, I'm almost tempted to commission him for his best work.  You ever work for pay Delicious?  If so, any examples of what you've done for pay and what prices you ask?

Delicious

Thank you guys!

Quote from: Kiegruen on March 22, 2011, 09:19:03 PM
Out of curiosity, what program do you use to paint/sketch these magnificent works of art?
Just photoshop CS2. Thanks. :)

Quote from: Scotty on March 22, 2011, 10:01:40 PM
Absolutely.  Hell, I'm almost tempted to commission him for his best work.  You ever work for pay Delicious?  If so, any examples of what you've done for pay and what prices you ask?
Haha, thanks. Yes, I do paid commissions, but usually just for pixel art. I'm really not top-material for illustration commissions, being compared to the level of some others, and I don't have any large works as of yet (I'll get one done soon, though!). I don't know why I haven't done anything big, but when it comes to digital I only doodle. I just give up after a bit and start on a new one because I find it looks like crud and then I become so demotivated. I really would love to start on large project that'll take 3 weeks to complete, but I lack motivation. I need to get large pieces done to add to my portfolio, though. So, eventually I'll start on something major. :3
<3

Dipz

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres one i made for mystery bit ago http://img143.imageshack.us/i/bestestworkyeteverbecuz.png/

Scotty

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Scotty on March 23, 2011, 08:54:37 PM
I'm so confused...
ROFL that made me lol. But yeah, what is this? And is that cloud taking a piss on that guys head?
I DEMAND ANSWERS!

~BigBushWolfPapa

11clock

Easter Bunny saying Merry Christmas? DOES NOT COMPUTE!

JoEL

Delicious

I really like that pissing cloud. Very creative, heh. :b
<3

crozier

8.5 by 11 poster I did on Gandhi.
Did this in class as a project for my Graphic Art II class.
http://img40.imageshack.us/i/zcrozierquotemontageima.jpg
The images I used are in that link there.

Delicious

< My avatar, made it cause pixeling pokemon is quite fun.
<3

EpicPhailure

Go make the next pokemon game. Maybe one of those pokemon clones on GMC.

Delicious

<3

thekolla

God damn delicious, You're amazing.