News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Delicious on April 03, 2011, 12:45:40 PM

I have a request! Please for the love of god! Animate Q - Bone and make him fist pump! That would be so epic......
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Freeforall

That is epic, how do you learn to do that? How long did that take?

Delicious

Thanks guys.

They took around an hour each, so not too long. I'm self-taught so I learned from practice with prior knowledge of traditional art. I'm suppose to be finding scholarships and colleges, instead I'm getting destracted with Pixeljoints pokemon fad. Ugggh. Atleast it gets me pushing pixels, even though I have yet to finish my commission and help out more around here.

As for the fist pumping cubone... Maybe.  8)
<3

senthery

I dont like the way Blastoise looks, but charizard and cubone look sweet :3

Scotty

Quote from: senthery on April 03, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

I dont like the way Blastoise looks, but charizard and cubone look sweet :3
Definitely look awesome, I think Blastoid's face is what throws it off, the black lines in it...  I'd have to see another image of it to make certain.  As always Delicious, well done!

Delicious

Thanks guys. Yea, I agree with you fellas' on that, I'm starting to dislike blastoise's face there. Might go back to it when I get time.  ;)
<3

Ceroblitz

This is the real nature of SO pvping!

also, a sig I made for someone from another game on another forum

Scotty

I'm surprised you got that sort of clarity out of a gif image, although the color scheme for Stick Online is bland at most, and the sig animation is so rapid you wouldn't notice any lack of detail anyways.  Well done!

Cactuscat222

As always Delicious, your style and way of pumping out graphics is just awesome. You've got some real talent there, hopefully your future endeavors are fruitful.

And Ceroblitz, just as great. Very fluid and well done, reminds me much of Xiao Xiao - and boy did I love that. Keep it up, would love to see more!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

@Ceroblitz: Latale :d You play?

Ceroblitz

yeahhh not much any more though

ARTgames

Delicious

Thank you, my fello Stick Online friends!

Quote from: ARTgames on April 04, 2011, 08:13:51 AM

Just skip over venusaur why don't you. :P
I would've, but it's for a fad on Pixeljoint and basically we are trying to all make Pokemon that haven't yet been made, and my buddy did Venusaur before I could get to it. However, I finished Charizard and Blastoise off pretty quick so nobody else would take em'. :P

I will probably do Venusaur eventually, though.
<3

BigBushWolfPapa

Delicious, I love you. you sprites, looks amazing. Although could I request the primary evolutions of the first 3 startes, Squirtle Charmander, and bulbasaur. Please.

~BigBushWolfPapa