News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

You should make a deviantART.

Instant 1000 llamas.

Dipz

ook i just made one those deviant arts site. my user is DipzNChipz an my pics are in artistic nude category if you cant find them. the site is so hard to understand please people on there come help me

http://dipznchipz.deviantart.com/         <-- that should be it i think jus tell me if it aint

DarkTrinity

Your images can be reported for being put in the wrong category... Just so you know.

tehrozzy

Boredom brings out strange things in me. Also my Flash CS5 died :(

Dipz

its awesome : D do more please, and to others/ you all should add some stuffs to this topic to just make some pics in paint it dont have to be fancy : )

Freeforall

Hope I'm allowed to post this. I saw some other users posting screen shots of their games.

NOTE: This isn't advertising, as I will NOT be releasing the game and will not post a download.
I am making a game that randomly generate terrain and caves. Believe it or not, made in COMPLETE DRAG AND DROP with Game Maker 8.

RayRay

Quote from: Freeforall on July 11, 2011, 10:25:41 AM
Hope I'm allowed to post this. I saw some other users posting screen shots of their games.

NOTE: This isn't advertising, as I will NOT be releasing the game and will not post a download.
I am making a game that randomly generate terrain and caves. Believe it or not, made in COMPLETE DRAG AND DROP with Game Maker 8.
-double snipper-
I don't think there was any rules that said you couldn't. However you couldn't post screenies in the Video Game child board.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: RayRay on July 11, 2011, 12:20:41 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on July 11, 2011, 10:25:41 AM

-double snipper-
I don't think there was any rules that said you couldn't. However you couldn't post screenies in the Video Game child board.

There's just a rule that you can't advertise your own games on these forums.
But looking at it from the perspective of this topic, it is a creation, it involves art, so it's fine to show screenies.

Scotty

Quote from: Delicious on September 15, 2009, 10:55:24 PM
On a more un-attractive note -

Are you drawing these by hand or using an application?  Sketch pad?

EpicPhailure

:D I like how it turned out.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: EpicPhailure on July 15, 2011, 12:42:14 AM

:D I like how it turned out.

Very neat, your siggys are getting pretty epic in terms of contrast with your colors.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Ever since I joined a graphics community, I've been improving :D

NotoriousM4^

*removed*

EpicPhailure

Followed a tough tutorial and took note of some CnC to get this:

The tutorial was mainly based on making effects realistic by adding interaction with the rest of the sig through shadows.

crozier

Quote from: EpicPhailure on July 15, 2011, 12:42:14 AM

XD How can you improve on this! Its awesome.
Your getting pretty good EpicPhail.