News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Quote from: crozier on August 08, 2011, 09:15:34 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on July 15, 2011, 12:42:14 AM

XD How can you improve on this! Its awesome.
Your getting pretty good EpicPhail.

Ha, that one was actually pretty simple. Just 2-3 brushes on each card (respective colors) on either Linear Dodge or Overlay. The lighting is bad, and was done last minute for a SotW. I got 1 vote! :P That's good enough for me, considering that the competition was 17x better. :U

I'm currently going through a schooling program on the forums I joined, so once I'm through with the first level, I can post all of my passed outcomes. I'm 9/10 the way through :D

Delicious

Quote from: Scotty on July 11, 2011, 05:19:18 PM
Quote from: Delicious on September 15, 2009, 10:55:24 PM
On a more un-attractive note -

Are you drawing these by hand or using an application?  Sketch pad?

Ah, that's really old. :P

Sorry for taking so long to answer, but they are done via a tablet. So basically a sketch pad, yes. However, they'd still be done by hand technically.
<3

EpicPhailure

and this one as a bonus:

Titan

Loving the league of legends ones.  ;D
Livin' in a lonely world.

Lucifer

MAKE MOAR .HACK//G.U.
NAOW!

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lucifer on August 10, 2011, 05:09:08 PM
MAKE MOAR .HACK//G.U.
NAOW!
I knew you'd like that one lol. I saw it in my Stocks bin and I was like "Oh hey I should really use this one".

ARTgames

EpicPhailure

Quote from: ARTgames on August 10, 2011, 05:22:34 PM
No stick online one?!

maybe when i get into the sprites tutorials lol.

ARTgames

Can you link use to the place your learning this once more? Its looks like good stuff.

EpicPhailure

http://www.blacksungfx.com/Forumsmf/index.php?action=forum

Even though there's sections for large art and traditional art and stuff, it's based primarily on sigs, so you won't get as much CnC for other stuff. If you're completely new to sigs, it might be a problem, because the learning program (requires 5 rep points) starts you off assuming you know basic elements, terminology, and techniques of sigs.

Scotty

So I had an excellent opportunity to take on a sweet project at work, and was recognized by the director in a blog post.  Ever since him labeling me as a geek (he terms it "With all good intent"), I now have 50 people getting creative and posting up photoshopped pictures of me relating to geek stuff outside my office.  Well lo-and-behold today I find out that my team leader (who also works as a personal trainer, you'll understand in a minute how that's relevant) has been instigating a lot of it, and encouraging people with new ideas for another picture to tape up outside my office.  Being that I love the Oatmeal, and find great humor and style with Matthew Inman's work, I felt inspired.

Revenge is a dish best served on a plate of illustrative mockery!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7404/benss.png (My apologies if the text is a tad hard to read, the .svg, which didn't transfer back home tonight, decided to thin it out when going to .png)

Wonder if I'll have a job come tomorrow afternoon?

Scotty

Yay double-post for the revival, and more yays for vector art!

Jmac

Hey Mas  :o, we can't see your picture because it links you to an error page (at least it does for me). I recommend saving the picture(s) to your desktop, then uploading it to a website such as Photobucket or Imageshack. After that, you can copy and paste the "image code" into your post.

Sorry if my explanation wasn't very good, but good luck! :-\

RayRay

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 02, 2012, 01:05:25 PM
Hey Mas  :o, we can't see your picture because it links you to an error page (at least it does for me). I recommend saving the picture(s) to your desktop, then uploading it to a website such as Photobucket or Imageshack. After that, you can copy and paste the "image code" into your post.

Sorry if my explanation wasn't very good, but good luck! :-\
I noticed the httperr=1 at the end of the links, but even if you remove those parts they still do not work...