News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some bad news for me

Started by Forum, October 02, 2009, 07:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Some time weeks ago my comp had been hacked i have no idea how but i didn't have my firewall on. Days went on after that and i couldn't access the internet/task manager/system restore so me being a complete idiot before getting comp help used "pc system restore".  Right after it i was sad  :'( :'( :'( because i freaking >:( deleted all my videos/pictures/documents/downloaded things of everything i had and it converted to the day my parents bought the computer. Sucks for me now i have to start all over and i'm still in the proccess if its possible looking over recovering programs lmao which might not even be possible.

~GF me thats sorta why i wasn't on forums in a while fml:'(
Officially quitted

EpicPhailure

At least you didn't get any permanent damage like getting your OS erased or some shit.

Good luck getting your stuff back.

Forum

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 02, 2009, 07:30:10 PM
At least you didn't get any permanent damage like getting your OS erased or some shit.

Good luck getting your stuff back.
TBH i want a new comp rather than working on this one thats from like 05 but i really hate myself over losing almost all my files.
Officially quitted

Scotty

No internet,
No Task Manager,
No Computer?

Delete Norton, that'll fix it.

Mr Pwnage

Or you could just put My Computer in the recycling bin, that works too.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Nah, might as well do it right, that's just a minor inconvenience:

Start -> Run -> "cmd" -> "format c:" (Without any quotation marks obviously).

Forum

Quote from: Scotty on October 02, 2009, 08:02:43 PM
No internet,
No Task Manager,
No Computer?

I had Norton when i first got the computer but then i deleted all sights of it and got Trend Micro PC Cillion which sucks. I use AVG now.

Also why would i put My Computer in the recycling bin it even prevents me from doing it right now.
Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Forum on October 02, 2009, 08:12:22 PM
No internet,
No Task Manager,
No Computer?

I had Norton when i first got the computer but then i deleted all sights of it and got Trend Micro PC Cillion which sucks. I use AVG now.

Also why would i put My Computer in the recycling bin it even prevents me from doing it right now.
I have found avast! pro to be a very reliable anti virus. I don't know too much about APC...but I can tell you that Norton and Trend Micro absolutely suck. I would recommend avast! if AVG fails you.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

EpicPhailure

No internet,
No Task Manager,
No Computer?

Life attempting to murder you? Delete Norton, and your problem will be solved.

Scotty

Quote from: Forum on October 02, 2009, 08:12:22 PM
No internet,
No Task Manager,
No Computer?

...  Really?
Just... Really?

Please don't read my other post that I typed out...  Then again, if you did, you probably won't see this message for a while...

Forum

Quote....

...  Really?
Just... Really?

Please don't read my other post that I typed out...  Then again, if you did, you probably won't see this message for a while...
I did read it o.O and what exactly does that do??
Officially quitted

Chaos

Quote from: Forum on October 02, 2009, 08:49:33 PM
Quote....

...  Really?
Just... Really?

I did read it o.O and what exactly does that do??

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Forum

Quote from: Chaos on October 02, 2009, 09:18:04 PM
I thought you were cool Chaos.. :(, no you will not be bringing me down. Get the hell off of my topic/back on topic  >:(. (the last edit thing is there because i am having problems remembering how the quote system works)
Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Forum on October 02, 2009, 09:26:42 PM
Quote from: Chaos on October 02, 2009, 09:18:04 PM
I thought you were cool Chaos.. :(, no you will not be bringing me down. Get the hell off of my topic/back on topic  >:(. (the last edit thing is there because i am having problems remembering how the quote system works)
Chaos is cool...your problem has been provided a solution...you are obviously too incompetent to use Scotty's advice...nough said.

Oh and...

Good day sir.

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.