News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Most badass made-up weapon in any Movie/Game?

Started by DarkBlade325, November 06, 2009, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

No I can explain why it is. The name is using the font Arial because he doesn't have the font Jester. The reason the Lol is backwards is because he is swinging it to the left and when you are facing left your sprite is flipped. Clearly from a private server.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Titan

Quote from: Pat on November 08, 2009, 12:38:10 AM
No I can explain why it is. The name is using the font Arial because he doesn't have the font Jester. The reason the Lol is backwards is because he is swinging it to the left and when you are facing left your sprite is flipped. Clearly from a private server.

Easily done with 1 minute. But I guess this means I have a private server too.

Easily changed text. Reversed lol. Recolored.
Livin' in a lonely world.

EpicPhailure

Let's not hijack this topic into an illegal conversation.

DarkBlade325

This be why I think the Thread Maker should be able to have a little more power in his thread :|. Ahh well.

Yeah guys, stay away from Stick Online weapons, if you don't mind.

Pat

No seriously, I know what it looks like you can trust me on that. But I guess you're right back on topic.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

yottabyte

Quote from: Pat on November 08, 2009, 02:57:01 AM
No seriously, I know what it looks like you can trust me on that. But I guess you're right back on topic.
Ohoho someone has experience eh?

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

sk8terboi

Quote from: Pat on November 08, 2009, 02:57:01 AM
pat your just a ass >.>
[SSSS]

DarkTrinity

Stop being a bunch of flaming douches to eachother. Pat has good reason for thinking so. Who edits a pic and "accidentally" makes the "Lol" backwards?
But then who's stupid enough to use their real SN on a private server.

Either way, don't worry about it. I have yet to see anyone post a more epic weapon than mine/epicphail's. And I'd love to see you try >;)

Mr Pwnage

Called a Hydrogen Bomb. Pretty sure it beats your silly sword.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Re: Most badass made-up weapon in any Movie/Game?

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 08, 2009, 12:13:27 PM

I'll give you an 'A' for effort.... But an 'F' in following directions ;)

Torch

The hydrogen bomb is garbage. You need to let off a god damn nuke to even use the hydrogen bomb and by then, everything's already dead. It's pure overkill.

Aqua

MP40 from World at War.
Worst game ever; the polls would probably back this up if they asked.

At any rate, I might post a sketch of mah ECR (Electrically Charged Rifle; actually possible to make, I think).
~Aqua

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Torch on November 08, 2009, 12:30:42 PM
The hydrogen bomb is garbage. You need to let off a god damn nuke to even use the hydrogen bomb and by then, everything's already dead. It's pure overkill.
Wait, what? Can you explain that?

Edit: Oh, so far, this wins IMO:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php