News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Most badass made-up weapon in any Movie/Game?

Started by DarkBlade325, November 06, 2009, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 09, 2009, 02:47:24 AM
Quote from: God-I-Suck on November 09, 2009, 01:00:16 AM

I beg to differ.

I hate those... >_> They're a cheap trick for the n00bs who fail so hard at Mario Kart that they need a homing missle to even out their chances, because they can't figure out how to stay on the road.

Says the mean lady who eats the road, just so she can win :D. Also not a big fan of Mario Kart, what's the difference between the red shell and the blue spiked one?

Pat

Red one follows the person in front of you, blue one flies to the person in 1st place and explodes.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Aqua

I agree. However, my issue rather lies with the Computer AIs, because I like to see how far ahead I can get. I've gotten two minutes ahead on Rainbow Road on 50cc on Mario Cart Wii, and probably could have done better without them. I never need those, anyways.

Edit: In response to DT; hadn't refreshed the page in a while when I posted and didn't see the new posts.
~Aqua

Jackabomb

Halo 2 needler, if it's anything like the one in 3, is heard to be quite epic.

ARTgames

stick d00d

half life and portal are win.. but how is portal gun a weapon?

EpicPhailure

Tell that to all of the machine gun wielding robots that have been smashed with the combined force of two mobile portals and a Companion Cube.

I'll miss you...Companion Cube! ;_;

Lingus

Quote from: ARTgames on November 09, 2009, 06:14:46 PM

If i had these i could take over the world.
Win!

Actually, after playing through Half Life2 I constantly had the feeling like I could use the gravity gun to pull objects towards me or push them away. I so want one of them in real life. And obviously the portal gun would be extremely awesome. And yes, definitely usefull as a weapon. The whole point of the game is that it doesn't really have a "weapon" but using the portal gun and your ingenuity you make it a weapon.

stick d00d

half life 2 is one of my favorite games, i think ive played though the entire game like 3 or 4 times :O
Win!

Actually, after playing through Half Life2 I constantly had the feeling like I could use the gravity gun to pull objects towards me or push them away. I so want one of them in real life. And obviously the portal gun would be extremely awesome. And yes, definitely usefull as a weapon. The whole point of the game is that it doesn't really have a "weapon" but using the portal gun and your ingenuity you make it a weapon.
yea i guess your right about that..  but which would you rather have if you could only choose one (irl)? i'd say gravity gun because you could move stuff easily and toss shit lol

Cactuscat222

Is that a really early version of the portal gun? Because I didn't recognize it at first, it doesn't look much like it did in the game. D:

This is the real thing from the game:

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

stick d00d

lol was wonderin why the one in arts post looked strange.. and did someone make that portal gun? cause its freakin sweet

NotoriousM4^