News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Has something gone wrong with the coding..

Started by Riserva, November 30, 2009, 12:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: YayForLife on December 02, 2009, 12:19:59 AM
Why dont either of these pictures have names in them? Is it just me or is that a little fishy.

To answer your question, by name, I assume you mean the filename?  There's many reasons that could be.  Could be the user naming it, but most likely, it could be the uploading service renaming the file when it puts it into a directory to prevent it from over-writing any previous documents that are pre-existing.  There's common means of renaming such as getting a hash of the file contents, and then truncating the hash to a few letters and using that as the filename.  There's also plenty of others, varying by the developer of the uploader web-application.

Delicious

No Scotty, it's the in-game name above the players head that is missing. (Occuring from the glitch, appearently)
<3

Riserva

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 02, 2009, 12:31:25 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on December 02, 2009, 12:19:59 AM
Why dont either of these pictures have names in them? Is it just me or is that a little fishy.
It's part of the bug. I've seen it first hand before.

Thank you. :]