News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Running Key

Started by Doogie, December 09, 2009, 05:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey

Quote from: ARTgames on December 10, 2009, 10:11:15 PM
Also i don't think you have the concept of what i mean when i say switch it around. Insted of the key making you go slower than you are, it makes you go faster. Much faster. It probably should cost something like stamina making int worth more than it does now.
That's basically what i said. I would be running the whole time, UNLESS it was a sprint that runs out. (In your case use of stamina. Which is actually a good idea that i didn't think of.)

ARTgames

Oh ok. My bad reading. I did not see the text in the brackets at all.

Turkey

Quote from: ARTgames on December 10, 2009, 10:19:18 PM
Oh ok. My bad reading. I did not see the text in the brackets at all.
You might have missed that part, i edited my post right after i posted it.

Celson

Quote from: Doogie on December 09, 2009, 05:24:33 AM
How about in the future version making a static speed that people can walk at (so clans can stick together easily), and a run key which allows them to use the full potential of their AGI, assuming thats implemented in SOv3.

I'd say make it toggle running, as thats easier for the players then holding down a key the whole time.

So clans can stick together? As far as I know, there is no clans or particular groups of people that stick together. Everyone seems to just do there own thing.

But I guess being able to walk isn't such a bad idea... But it might just be a waste of time. Usually ideas like these don't get added. Meiun seems to only implement more content (items/monsters) rather than new features such as this.