News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Drop Glitch

Started by Matty_Richo, December 01, 2009, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

umm....

not really important or worth fixing. Probably a problem on my end. Doesn't really matter though, I could still pick it up.

Delicious

Wait, so you are refering to the object not being the same as the "Obtained a ---" announcement or the fact that the item is burried several pixels lower in the ground?

Both issues are fairly rare from my perspective. Only person who can really offer you help would be Meiun unless the bug is fixable without reworking any of the programming, but since you are the only one that I know of who has this error occuring I would have no idea why.

However, you should still explain the bug more discriptively...
Did this error occur more then once? Have you tried restarting/redownloading the game? Does this happen with all items other then the "Fireman Hat" and/or "Feather hat"?
<3

Matty_Richo

the fact that it is buried.
I got the fireman hat before that and nno one else was near me so I didn't bother chatting so that was the last thing there. . .

Delicious

Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 09, 2009, 09:51:09 PM
I got the fireman hat before that and nno one else was near me so I didn't bother chatting so that was the last thing there. . .
Judging from the screenshot it looks as though you just signed on and the feather hat dropped without giving you an announcement in the chatbox. I don't understand how else it would be there without an announcement saying it was and that only the "Fireman Hat" that you say you had picked up is the only object written.  - Nevermind, I must've forgot how the announcements work. Sorry.  :-[

Anyways, take the time to answer these, please...
However, you should still explain the bug more discriptively...
Did this error occur more then once? Have you tried restarting/redownloading the game? Does this happen with all items other then the "Fireman Hat" and/or "Feather hat"?
<3

Chaos

Quote from: Delicious on December 10, 2009, 05:16:17 PM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 09, 2009, 09:51:09 PM
Judging from the screenshot it looks as though you just signed on and the feather hat dropped without giving you an announcement in the chatbox. I don't understand how else it would be there without an announcement saying it was and that only the "Fireman Hat" that you say you had picked up is the only object written.  

That probably has to do with the fact that it NEVER announces in the chatbox when an item appears, it only announces when you pick one up.  Seeing as the feather hat is clearly sitting on the ground, he obviously hasn't picked it up, thus, no message announcing it...  <_<

I honestly don't see how this is confusing.  He's reporting the fact that the item dropped is partially stuck in the ground.  There is NOTHING else even remotely unusual about that picture...
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Delicious

Oh my lord... I haven't played Stick-online in so long I forgot that it only announces when the item is picked up rather dropped. Sorry for that mistake.  :-[
<3

swordmaster

it just happened to me see
IGN:iCup

Chaos

Quote from: swordmaster on December 13, 2009, 12:04:04 AM

With the size of that picture, no, I can't say I do.  <_<
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Chaos on December 13, 2009, 12:13:57 AM

With the size of that picture, no, I can't say I do.  <_<
Baaaaaaaahahahahahaha.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Matty_Richo

No, no I don't, I can't even read your name it is so damn blurry

Riserva

Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 14, 2009, 05:07:06 AM
No, no I don't, I can't even read your name it is so damn blurry

I can see the fact the drop is in the ground... I can see... Are you and Chaos losing your eye sight? ; L

Pat

I honestly can't see it either.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

JoEL

I can see it, its just a little small, but still visible. The point is it's there!