News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Next line by Login!

Started by xCoCex, December 26, 2009, 12:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

Quote from: Scotty on December 27, 2009, 05:50:52 PM
Quote from: JoEL on December 27, 2009, 07:35:10 AM
Quote from: Scotty on December 27, 2009, 05:29:59 AM
Quote from: JoEL on December 26, 2009, 08:32:29 PM
Don't press # - Problem solved.

... So what you are saying, is that in order to avoid this "glitch" (for lack of better terms), you have to ask the community to please abide by a user-dependent workaround?

Yes exactly, finally someone understands! This is how the world should work.

And that right there is what makes you a piss-poor developer...

and what, does it make you feel better about yourself telling people that? It irritates me that you had to go and say that, you don't know a single thing about me and if you did you would know that I like to have a joke around, which is what I've been doing.

Torch

@Joel: Take it to PMs. The post is irrelevant to the topic.

krele

Quote from: JoEL on December 27, 2009, 09:30:23 PM
Quote from: Scotty on December 27, 2009, 05:50:52 PM
Quote from: JoEL on December 27, 2009, 07:35:10 AM
Quote from: Scotty on December 27, 2009, 05:29:59 AM
Quote from: JoEL on December 26, 2009, 08:32:29 PM
Don't press # - Problem solved.

... So what you are saying, is that in order to avoid this "glitch" (for lack of better terms), you have to ask the community to please abide by a user-dependent workaround?

Yes exactly, finally someone understands! This is how the world should work.

And that right there is what makes you a piss-poor developer...

and what, does it make you feel better about yourself telling people that? It irritates me that you had to go and say that, you don't know a single thing about me and if you did you would know that I like to have a joke around, which is what I've been doing.
You do call yourself C++ programmer tho... You just made yourself look stupid =/

Meiun

Just for the record, the main screen menu is the one part of the game that I didn't code myself. Either way, guess the name field had been left out (dosn't do it for the password one or ingame). I'll probly get to fixing it at some point.

Scotty

What the hell is wrong with me... I'm looking at Krele's posts and actually agreeing with him...  My moral compass is jacked!

krele

Quote from: Scotty on December 28, 2009, 08:39:59 PM
What the hell is wrong with me... I'm looking at Krele's posts and actually agreeing with him...  My moral compass is jacked!
=(...

JoEL

I think you guys are just to serious, maybe thats why you are agree with his posts. That and you both seem like jackasses.