News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Maple Story

Started by Delicious, January 17, 2010, 04:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magebolt

I use to Play Latale, but now i play LoL ahah.
La tale just bores me now i don't know why it's just totally boring after a while of playing.
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

Tyco-RC

Hey. I'm thinking of playing Maple Story but is available in the U.K?

If so what server/world can I play in?

Never mind, the download time sucks... Lol
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

CherryPie

Quote from: Tyco-RC on October 11, 2012, 07:13:02 PM
Hey. I'm thinking of playing Maple Story but is available in the U.K?

If so what server/world can I play in?

Never mind, the download time sucks... Lol

way to revive a 2 year old thread, haha.

You can play Europe Maplestory - there are a lot of download mirros available on the net, but you need to download the newest version, otherwise you will be getting connection error upon starting.

on a side note:
For everyone who's reading the comments about hard leveling and a lot of time wasting to get to any high level - those times are over now. Experience needed for level ups in the early levels is now less than a third of what it used to be - it is now also way more noob friendly with a lot of tutorials for each class and automated stat and skill allocation and and and..
however in the end you will, with the current way the game works, will have to spend a lot of $ into so called miracle cubes to get better equips, I've spent way over 250? on this game and about 2 years of my life and ended with 2 120, a 140, a 172 character. It was fun and all, but I would never start it again. If you are about 15-18 years and like 2d side scroller mmos at all (that's why you playing stick online, haha) you probably will get addicted to this game, sooner or later, if you really start getting into it, because it has so much to offer..

Jmac

Me, Tank, and Beastmode have been playing this a lot recently. I used to have an account before the big update (Big Bang) but it got deactivated and my only means of reactivating it was not possible.
So I restarted and I have to say, leveling is extremely simple now. You should really download Global Maplestory and come join our group in Yellonde (server name)!

11clock

After the Big Bang update, I gave the game another try. They solved most of the problems with the map, and they've made leveling less of a pain. However, there is one thing that has made me quit (again): The quests are still long, repetitive, and boring. If anything, the quests have gotten even worse. After I made it to level 50 with my mechanic, I left Maple Story, probably for the last time.

CherryPie

Quote from: 11clock on October 18, 2012, 04:34:07 PM
After the Big Bang update, I gave the game another try. They solved most of the problems with the map, and they've made leveling less of a pain. However, there is one thing that has made me quit (again): The quests are still long, repetitive, and boring. If anything, the quests have gotten even worse. After I made it to level 50 with my mechanic, I left Maple Story, probably for the last time.

Questing in maple only makes sense up to level 30 (maybe 40-50 if you are really into it). Later on the rewards and experience is so bad that you will spend 99% of your time grinding and chilling in fm :P

foG

I've had a well funded lvl 185 nightlord in Ems. My entire guild, including me, have been hacked due to a massive hacker wave. All of my stuff is now gone, so i suggest if you consider staring to play maple you should download the american version (global maple story)

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

foG

First Off, sorry for double post.

I just wanted to say that the hacker problem seem to be solved and I started playing again (we got a shitload of updates too!). If any of you play Ems or consider to start playing I'd be happy to help out a little, just contact me ingame.

Ign:
Vinse, my main
Vinsom, the Phantom I am currently lvling.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D