News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New favicon?

Started by yottabyte, February 02, 2010, 09:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

I noticed that there's now a favicon here.
What does it stand for? is it like a H and a M or what  ???

Btw, if you don't know what I'm talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Chaos

Yeah, I noticed that too, though I just figured it was put there by Simple Machines.  As for what it stands for...

*shrug*
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Cactuscat222

The favicon is the HostMonster icon, which is where I am assuming Meiun is getting his hosting services from.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

yottabyte

Oh, now that's what it is. Thank you cactus

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Aqua

I assume that he recently transfered to HM as a host, as this is a new thing...
~Aqua

stick d00d

Yea I was wondering what it was, just suddenly popped up out of nowhere yesterday.

Lucifer

Obviously it's a penis...

ARTgames

Dident we have a stick dudes head once?

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Scotty

Believe it (also) used to be the SO app's icon at one point.

Meiun

There we go, just added in the game icon as the favicon for the site. The image dosn't scale down perfectly, but for how small it is to begin with it works out alright. You might need to clear your browser cache for it to appear.

yottabyte

ah, that's much better!  :)

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

God-I-Suck

Um, I don't see anything.. It's just a piece of paper with a folded corner.

yottabyte

Quote from: God-I-Suck on February 04, 2010, 10:04:53 AM
Um, I don't see anything.. It's just a piece of paper with a folded corner.
Clear your cache and try again.