News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

A little tip

Started by Meiun, February 11, 2010, 08:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Hey guys,
 Just thought I'd enlighten you all with a little bit of information that will probably help you youngsters out in all sorts of situations (not just Stick Online either). If you are upset about something, particularly a punishment that was issued to you, and decide to contact support (in this case moderators/administrators etc.), don't start off the message with a bunch of profanities and comments like "!@#$ you guys." Not only is that treating someone of authority with incredible and unprovoked disrespect, but behavior like that is usually a pretty clear indication of what got the person in trouble to begin with (not to mention just asking for further punishment). Believe it or not, I guarantee you that all of the GM's here have the communities best interest in mind, but if for whatever reason you feel something is wrong I ask that you do so in a mature way. 99.9% of you this message doesn't even apply to, but the way a very select few of you have been behaving towards my GM team recently has really struck a nerve with me, so I felt it would be worth while to give you all this advice.