News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What do you want to be/do when you grow up?

Started by God-I-Suck, April 08, 2010, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

Quote from: Jake on April 20, 2010, 12:59:40 PM
Quote from: Chaos on April 20, 2010, 12:45:22 PM
I have no hatred toward bosses in general, nor being one.  I am just not the type of person to live within the constraints of someone else.  I hate being shackled, and I have no interest in spending my entire life under the thumb of some CEO making millions a year.  I would much rather BE the CEO making millions a year.
Control freak.

QUALITY CONTROL freak, perhaps.   ;)
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Cactuscat222

Is Seifer misinformed? I was almost positive that you could consider Jewish people as a race in itself. I mean, there is the religion as well, but I thought there was a clear distinction between following Judaism and being Jewish.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Lingus

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on April 20, 2010, 01:23:23 PM
Is Seifer misinformed? I was almost positive that you could consider Jewish people as a race in itself. I mean, there is the religion as well, but I thought there was a clear distinction between following Judaism and being Jewish.
Yes. But I decided to not really get into it.

I edited my last post with a link. Check it out.

God-I-Suck

Wow, you guys sure go off topic.

:x

Well, I didn't make the basketball team, I am quite surprised. I made a small mistake during scrimmage but it was big for the coach. But congrats to my 4 friends who made it on the team. I'm gonna practice almost everyday and hopefully redeem myself next year.