News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

NotorM4^'s Halloween Idea.

Started by NotoriousM4^, October 17, 2009, 01:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one do you prefer?

Groucho Mask 1.
3 (42.9%)
Groucho Mask 2.
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

NotoriousM4^

yottabyte

Neither. I think it should face the player more.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: yottabyte on October 17, 2009, 01:31:35 PM
Neither. I think it should face the player more.
If I make it face the player anymore it won't look right, Especially when it's walking, notice, none of the hats on stick online directly face you.

Edit: However, I do appreciate the criticism.

11clock

Nice, but it doesn't look like it would fit in the SO2 world.

Mr Pwnage

I'm going with neither as well...it doesn't work well with the style and in all honesty it is a half-assed sprite. Good try though. :/
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

JoEL

I don't understand how it's relevant to Halloween.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: JoEL on October 18, 2009, 03:35:35 AM
I don't understand how it's relevant to Halloween.

Coz it is a Mask, You wear masks on Halloween etc. . .

Um, it's ok. But not needed

JoEL

That's am ask? I thought it was more of a disguise.

Mystery

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 17, 2009, 11:29:22 PM
I'm going with neither as well...it doesn't work well with the style and in all honesty it is a half-assed sprite. Good try though. :/
Ditto. But my preference is the 2nd one.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

NotoriousM4^

Well I know it's not ever going to be implemented, but could you at least tell me why it is "half-assed"?

Edit: and isn't the same person who is claiming that it is "half-assed" produce this?

yeah...

Mystery

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 18, 2009, 03:05:28 PM
Well I know it's not ever going to be implemented, but could you at least tell me why it is "half-assed"?

Edit: and isn't the same person who is claiming that it is "half-assed" produce this?

yeah...
It's not really half-assed in the spriting area, more in the concept of the sprite itself. it's a quite decent sprite, I just could personally never see a stick wearing those and would much rather have an actual costume mask for Halloween or something.

EDIT: But it's very nice. Kudos.

NotoriousM4^

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 18, 2009, 03:05:28 PM

yeah...
Well if you want to turn your topic into an argument by all means do so... >.> I honestly wasn't expecting that from you, though.

I was stating it more as a matter of fact in the since that it looked very rushed and silly. Sorry if you put a lot of time and effort into it, but I am just stating my opinion in my terms...which is what you do on forums. Also yes, that stupid looking cone I made was also a half-assed sprite...I don't see why you are bringing it up though...seeing that this topic is about your hat and not one I made ages ago. In any case, sorry if you didn't like my comment, if it was at all offensive, I send my apologies...and so forth. Good day.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

Pwn, don't go turning this on him and saying he started an argument. If you say someones sprite is Half-Assed, and offer no constructive criticism whatsoever, how the penis do you expect them to respond?

Derp to you, Mr.
Derp.

As for the sprite, Idk what you fools are talking about, I'd wear it.
*edit*
I'd vote #2, btw.

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on October 18, 2009, 03:50:14 PM
Pwn, don't go turning this on him and saying he started an argument. If you say someones sprite is Half-Assed, and offer no constructive criticism whatsoever, how the penis do you expect them to respond?

Derp to you, Mr.
Derp.

As for the sprite, Idk what you fools are talking about, I'd wear it.
*edit*
I'd vote #2, btw.
I was just saying I'd rather have some kind of mask than that over it for Halloween, since it'd kinda make more sense. I never said I didn't want it. By all means, if it was put in, I'd want one.