News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

running accounts.

Started by king, July 11, 2011, 01:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king

How do we run more then one SO account at once? I know this is kinda a uslyess topic but I have talked in game and asked danimal about it, and they say there is something in the forums..well not danimal he hasn't respawned back.

any ideas??

Lucifer

This is usually done via other using other computers or laptops, however sly_3_4_me did create a guide a while back on how to use a virtual machine to open two accounts with one computer.

http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1988

Although honestly, if Meiun wanted us to be able to run multiple accounts on one computer, he would have probably enabled the ability to do so... Just putting that out there, I don't know what his actual views on this are.

sly 3 4 me

As Lucifer noted, I did set up the thread for the purpose of being able to run two clients on one computer. It doesn't have a demand for high computer specifications, so it should be possible for most of the people on here. I had sent a few private messages to Meiun before creating the thread on his views of the possibility, and he said it was fine. I think I might have mentioned in the thread as to his views on it, not quite sure.

Forum

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on July 11, 2011, 01:54:40 PM
As Lucifer noted, I did set up the thread for the purpose of being able to run two clients on one computer. It doesn't have a demand for high computer specifications, so it should be possible for most of the people on here. I had sent a few private messages to Meiun before creating the thread on his views of the possibility, and he said it was fine. I think I might have mentioned in the thread as to his views on it, not quite sure.
Good thing Meiun allows because most games don't allow a form of "multiple logging". I'm still working on how to set it up though  >:(
Officially quitted

sly 3 4 me

In the thread mentioned above I noted I will try to help with any problem which may occur during the steps of setting the virtual machine up. If you post it in there specific question I will try to help.  :)