News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Obvious Product Warnings/Instructions!

Started by 11clock, May 16, 2010, 09:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

ARTgames

Scotty

I'm not saying the world is full of idiots, I'm just recommending that we remove the safety labels off everything and let nature take its course.

LeGuy

Has anyone ever seen the movie Idiocracy? Well, I'm beginning to think that that's a fairly accurate representation of the future.
Whee!

Kbob32

I tried swallowing my mattress once, it didnt work so well.

but that was because I didnt read the label, now I read the label on everything to protect myself.  *winks and gives thumbs up*
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

Scotty

Quote from: Kbob32 on May 16, 2010, 10:28:59 PM

but that was because I didnt read the label, now I read the label on everything to protect myself.  *winks and gives thumbs up*

/pat-pat-pat

Here son, this powder is called Ajax, tastes just like chicken.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on May 16, 2010, 10:39:05 PM
Quote from: Kbob32 on May 16, 2010, 10:28:59 PM

/pat-pat-pat

Here son, this powder is called Ajax, tastes just like chicken.

You mother !@#$er! Where did my esophagus go?!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Meiun

The sad thing is that there are plenty of people who are either A) idiots, or B) greedy little bitches who will look for any excuse or loophole that can allow them to sue.

Lucifer

Quote from: Meiun on May 16, 2010, 11:28:16 PM
The sad thing is that there are plenty of people who are either A) idiots, or B) greedy little bitches who will look for any excuse or loophole that can allow them to sue.

DUDE, THERE WAS NO !@#$ING WARNING THAT CURSING WAS ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM!!1
/SUE.

I laughed at #8.

ARTgames

Quote from: Scotty on May 16, 2010, 10:04:05 PM
I'm not saying the world is full of idiots, I'm just recommending that we remove the safety labels off everything and let nature take its course.
Oh it does. Its there for meiuns choice B.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: LeGuy on May 16, 2010, 10:27:32 PM
Has anyone ever seen the movie Idiocracy? Well, I'm beginning to think that that's a fairly accurate representation of the future.

You have entered the name "Not Sure." Is this correct, Not Sure?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on May 16, 2010, 10:04:05 PM

May I recommend America adopts the Spartan child birth inspection process? (If you all know what I mean. ;))
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

LeGuy

Quote from: EpicPhailure on May 17, 2010, 12:07:38 AM

Uh... What?
Whee!

EpicPhailure

Quote from: LeGuy on May 17, 2010, 06:44:16 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on May 17, 2010, 12:07:38 AM

Uh... What?
Only one of the best lines in that movie.

SoulKeepz

Only one of the best lines in that movie.
The best. Besides the Brawndo ads.