News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia #8- Welcome to the club

Started by crozier, May 30, 2010, 12:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Mafia #8- Welcome to the club ~crozier

Guide to playing- http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf
More in depth roll guide- http://www.epicmafia.com/instruction/characters

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prolog- Somewhere in Nevada, there is a little town. This town has 2 police officers, happy townspeople, and a pretty fantastic baker.
Meiun kicked off his shoes, and rested his head on the back of his chair. The police chief was enjoying the peace and quiet at his desk.
?Nothing bad could happen,? he would say to himself. Just then 1 of the phones at his desk went off. He quickly picked up one of them, and asked who it was and what was wrong.
The answer, ?I don?t know??
A gunshot was heard. All of the citizens ran from their house to peer through the window. They saw Meiun fall from his comfy chair onto the floor. The deputy ran into the room, and vowed revenge against the killer, well hidden in the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolls:
Pro-Town-
1 cop
1 Vigilante
1 Baker
2 Townies

Pro-Mafia-
2 Mafia goons
1 Mafia Traitor

Other-
2 Amnesiacs
Total rolls- 10

Side notes:  Since the baker is so darn good his bread gives a whole day for each piece of bread people have if he dies.
                    You know when you are given bread. I will PM you stating that. You do not find out who the baker is though.
           When recruiting the traitor, mafia cannot kill during that night.
                    If Amnesiacs join the mafia and die and the mafia wins, they still get points.

Rules-
PMs must relate to mafia #8 and state the night# in the title.
Revealing your role is fine. It isn?t mafia without it.
Night posting is frowned upon, unless you are a ghost. Ghosts cannot post during the day. Come on when was the last time you saw a ghost during the day?
There is no editing your post. This is considered treason.
Stay on topic.
If you do not post for 3 days you are removed from the game.
Follow the forum rules.
Lynching occurs during the day. (Lasts 24 hours) Special rolls can kill, investigate, etc during the night. (Lasts 24 hours)
I will start the game once all of the spots are filled.
After somebody dies I reveal their roll.
You are alowd to lynch or kill the moderator.

Player list-
1. 11clock
2. Trogdor
3. YayForLife
4. Lucifer
5. uberzleet
6. krele

11clock

Trogdor

I'd like to join, but I'll give you fair warning that this is my first Mafia game. I've read the rules and a few past games on this forum, so I think I have the gist of it!
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

crozier

great trog!
This is my first time hosting a mafia game so I don't mind at all.

11clock

crozier

Dangit...
We will fill up, then if it isn't up in a week or so Mafia 8 will be put on hold. Thanks clock, forgot about that.

Lucifer

Quote from: crozier on May 30, 2010, 02:50:03 PM
Dangit...
We will fill up, then if it isn't up in a week or so Mafia 8 will be put on hold. Thanks clock, forgot about that.
A PM system isn't entirely necessary, communication can be done in many other ways, inculding Email or Instant Messaging. Heck, you could even try to set up a time for everyone to play in this forum's chat room. I'm not sure why the PM system was disabled, but I sorta doubt it'll be back anytime soon, so it's not a bad idea to think about other options.

crozier

Quote from: Lucifer on May 30, 2010, 03:23:32 PM
Quote from: crozier on May 30, 2010, 02:50:03 PM
Dangit...
A PM system isn't entirely necessary, communication can be done in many other ways, inculding Email or Instant Messaging. Heck, you could even try to set up a time for everyone to play in this forum's chat room. I'm not sure why the PM system was disabled, but I sorta doubt it'll be back anytime soon, so it's not a bad idea to think about other options.
yeah, I've got an email but I am pretty inactive. I can anyways just go on when its time to start mafia.
And Lucifer.... You in :D?

tehrozzy

crozier

k yayfirlife.
We are still have open spots people! Even if your new give it a try. Tis a lot o' fun.

crozier

Bump?
Im sure 11 people can go on the comp once a day to write who they want to kill :3
11 including myself.

Lucifer

uberzleet

;D Missed all of you. I haven't played here for... well, lets just say a VERY long time.
I'm in.
Bandits

crozier

Hey glad I didn't have to bump to get an other person in.
5/10 spots left.

krele

I'm in... this'll also be my first time playing, so I'll suck, just to let you know :D

EDIT:
I also had an idea... If I got it right, people are not allowed to state their role? Why? That would only make the game more fun, if someone lies, and hides his true role pretty good. Or if he truly states his role, but people know him as not very trustworthy, etc... That would add a bigger "deception" factor to mafia.