News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bp oil spill

Started by ARTgames, June 02, 2010, 10:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

This oil spill could get as far as Canada. Also, considering it's hurricane season, Canada is also expected to get a great amount of acid rain...  :(
<3

Scotty

Well, the way they are forecasting it, Mother nature will have a couple of years to get a good oil hurricane to rip through with the speed at which this is going to get cleaned up.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on June 03, 2010, 06:13:27 PM
Quote from: Meiun on June 02, 2010, 11:24:47 PM
Things will get even better once hurricane season comes around! Nice big oil hurricanes will just top this disaster off.

Oilcanes! Woohoo! Also, I am sure we are all aware how hurricanes are named...such as Hurricane Katrina. Well when this oilcane occurs...let's call it Hurricane BP in honor of BP! How lovely it will be when the news reports: "4 men dead today due to lung complications as a result of Hurricane BP"...oh the guilt.

Scotty

I'm gonna laugh the next time I hear some conceded Brit crack an American joke.  Heck, almost makes me wish what's his nuts wasn't banned, the 14 year old, who's every post was an attack on Americans.  I'll just tell 'em that I'm headed over to the UK with a Nuclear Bomb and I'll accidentally detonate it in their back yard, then do nothing but apologize "deeply" while making many failed attempts at helping correct my accident.  !@#$ers.  We'll see how they like it, pieces of shit.

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on June 10, 2010, 10:31:10 PM
I'm gonna laugh the next time I hear some conceded Brit crack an American joke.  Heck, almost makes me wish what's his nuts wasn't banned, the 14 year old, who's every post was an attack on Americans.  I'll just tell 'em that I'm headed over to the UK with a Nuclear Bomb and I'll accidentally detonate it in their back yard, then do nothing but apologize "deeply" while making many failed attempts at helping correct my accident.  !@#$ers.  We'll see how they like it, pieces of shit.
What's funny is that a lot of people are still trying to blame America for this one.

Also, Torch, that was absolutely !@#$ing hilarious. Laughed my ass off the entire time.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Torch on June 10, 2010, 10:29:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM&playnext_from=TL&videos=oR7S4OEgWWU&feature=recentlik

Hahaha. That's probably what would happen. Too bad you can't clean an oil spill with a giant sheet of paper towel. Or perhaps that's what we should be doing.

Forum

Officially quitted

Forum

Officially quitted

Lingus

That video was hilarious. I'm cracking up at work.

Quote from: Jake on June 10, 2010, 10:38:15 PMWhat's funny is that a lot of people are still trying to blame America for this one.
Yea, they were talking about this on the radio the other day and they were saying how people are complaining about Obama not taking a more firm approach on this when the very reason he was elected was for being exactly the opposite of that.

Specialboy

That was actually probably one of my favourite youtube videos ever, kudos.