News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

music lovers

Started by jackel1994, July 08, 2010, 04:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

Hey guys, ishboo21 here

Some of you may know ive been playin guitar for a while. Well i just got a new project up and runnign called In theory and it is hardcore/metal music. Check it out!!

-Thanks

http://www.myspace.com/intheoryil

Mr Pwnage

Not going to lie, that's really good.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

I'm going to lie, that's really good.

Sounds ok. The only bad part that took me out was that drum.

Infection

I like it. The drums was my favorite part. Heh.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

JoEL

Dude that's awesome, I want to hear the rest.

EpicPhailure

It sounds okay. I agree with Art though, I felt the drums didn't really fit until 30 seconds into the teaser.

Until then, I felt that it was playing as if it was playing a solo part in the song. I suppose it adds uniqueness, but it doesn't outweigh the harmony factor.

Cactuscat222

I very much enjoyed it. The drums sound the loudest to me, in the forefront, so maybe that is why it sounds weird. If the volume was toned down on them, maybe... I dunno.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Lucifer

The vocals sounded odd to me, like cactus said the volume seemed tone down, or the speaker was far away from the mic, but the guitar and drums sounded just fine.

Seifer

Do I really have to be the guy that doesn't lie to make people feel better? The sound quality is jank, the singing doesn't fit right and the drums are wayy off. It sounds bad. I'm Sorry.

Cactuscat222

Lying? I really did like it.

This guy isn't a professional, so with the resources he had, he made stuff better than most people could. To just compare it to all of the stuff you hear today from people with the money and resources to do it with is stupid.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Looperpuck

The last 30 seconds are great, but For the first part, nothing sounds together, the drums sound like they are being played by a little kid that is wailing on random things, the singing seems flat and out of place, but the guitar fit good throughout most of the song. Sorry :/

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Seifer

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on July 08, 2010, 06:38:02 PM
Lying? I really did like it.

This guy isn't a professional, so with the resources he had, he made stuff better than most people could. To just compare it to all of the stuff you hear today from people with the money and resources to do it with is stupid.

It's not like I listen to crap like beiber or nickleback or whatever else crap they put on the radio, so when I compare it to the amazing music I hear everyday coming from my speakers, I make a big 'ol frownie face.

jackel1994

Lmao thanks for the mixed reviews guys! i appreciate all of it. And yea the first couple seconds sound out of place becuase its coming in halfway through a chorus line. Thanks for taking the time and listening though! Keep follwing us at myspace.com/intheoryil for updates and new songs!!