News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Michael Hardy

Started by Aqua, August 06, 2010, 10:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

http://youfailit.net/?cat=2

The world needs to know, and that's all I can say without breaking my morals.
I bet he has probably has eyed SO once or twice (if he hasn't tried it already, I didn't look at his gallery for my well-being).
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

Oh. Wow. How is he still capable of owning a home?

Chaos

Quote from: Aqua on August 06, 2010, 10:12:55 PM
I bet he has probably has eyed SO once or twice

Good thing you're not a gambler, considering:

A.)  Stick Online isn't and has never been open source.

B.)  Those blog posts REVEALING what he was doing were made in 2005.  Stick Online barely existed at THAT time, much less beforehand.

C.)  Stick Online isn't noteworthy.

The list goes on.  Also, it's against your morals to make a descriptive post?
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

The last blog post was in 05, but the comments in the most recent blog consistently goes through most of the 2010 year up until August, which is fairly active. The topic in GMC about the game that was stolen (made with GM, obviously) was in June, and posts in the topic are active as well.

Chaos

Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 06, 2010, 10:55:03 PM
The last blog post was in 05, but the comments in the most recent blog consistently goes through most of the 2010 year up until August, which is fairly active. The topic in GMC about the game that was stolen (made with GM, obviously) was in June, and posts in the topic are active as well.

Mmm.  I don't read comments to things on the internet, generally for my own mental health.  Likewise for the GMC, so yeah.  And Aqua didn't exactly provide any of that information that would have made this seem half-way relevent or urgent.  Either way, Stick Online isn't exactly noteworthy enough to be stolen, not to mention the necessity for a server for such an MMO, which is far beyond the amount of effort he clearly would be willing to give.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Chaos on August 06, 2010, 11:01:31 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 06, 2010, 10:55:03 PM

You may be true about the server, but it's an easy task to decompile a GM game. This guy apparently tried to sell source codes for some games for like, $250 or so. I think he tried to sell the source to some kind of software for like, $10,000.

Mmm.  I don't read comments to things on the internet, generally for my own mental health.  Likewise for the GMC, so yeah.  And Aqua didn't exactly provide any of that information that would have made this seem half-way relevent or urgent.  Either way, Stick Online isn't exactly noteworthy enough to be stolen, not to mention the necessity for a server for such an MMO, which is far beyond the amount of effort he clearly would be willing to give.

Aqua

Sorry for not being more clear in my first post. As in the GMC topic, this is probably some maniac's vendetta against another person (likely have some name resemblance). Though this attention is exactly what this maniac wants, it's what the online community needs until whoever responsible dies of an obscure mental disease. One of the admins, KC LC I think, cleaned up the GMC topic, and I recommend reading it: http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=478789.
~Aqua

Meiun

I don't blame you at all for posting about it, and I'm sure most of us are all on the same page as you when it comes to how outrageous that is, but I really don't want to even grace fools like that with a mention on my site, so I'll have to ask that we not discuss him here. Thanks.