News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Spammer Alert

Started by Forum, August 08, 2010, 09:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Officially quitted

Looperpuck

Just chill. Someone will get Meiun, but hmm, this is probably the worst time for no mods to be on.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

sly 3 4 me

Well, they're not even posting pictures anymore. At anything, it looks like they either forgot how to post pictures, or that they died or something. So yeah, nothing I suppose until someone gets on to ban those IP ranges and then delete the topics or posts by them.

Looperpuck

I just lol'd.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Mystery

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on August 08, 2010, 09:24:32 PM
Well, they're not even posting pictures anymore. At anything, it looks like they either forgot how to post pictures, or that they died or something. So yeah, nothing I suppose until someone gets on to ban those IP ranges and then delete the topics or posts by them.
It doesn't matter. They've started to actually bump topics now, and they're still posting new ones.

Anyway, yeah, just wait until a mod comes to perma-ban their asses. I wouldn't be surprised if they frequently went on 4chan.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Looperpuck

I bet they are some pissed off players that got banned or something, :p

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

sly 3 4 me

Well, when posts that are made on a topic, even an old one, once they are deleted the thread goes back to the time of last post(Before the revival post). Meaning that even if they did post on it, the topic wont be on the front page of that section once their posts are deleted. So it's fine actually.

Well, one of the topics said something about being spammed by ebaumworld.

Mystery

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on August 08, 2010, 09:29:44 PM
Well, when posts that are made on a topic, even an old one, once they are deleted the thread goes back to the time of last post(Before the revival post). Meaning that even if they did post on it, the topic wont be on the front page of that section once their posts are deleted. So it's fine actually.

Well, one of the topics said something about being spammed by ebaumworld.
Took a look at ebaumsworld, it's essentially a conglomeration of random shit. So yeah. I have no idea how raids fit in with that. O.o

Cactuscat222

ALL STAFF, TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS! MYSTERY, WE NEED YOU ON DECK! 11clock, MAN THE TURRETS! ALL OTHER PERSONNEL GET TO NEAREST BATTLE STATION!

FULL POWER TO FORWARD BAN HAMMER!

PREPARE REAR TOPIC DEFLECTOR SHIELDS!

ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

sly 3 4 me

Anyways, what I really meant is that each of these people may be users on Ebaumsworld and decided to go and spam post a website. Not really saying that the site itself launched an attack here.  :P

Looperpuck

MAYDAY MAYDAY THEY BREECHED THROUGH THE GENERAL TOPIC, AND THEY ARE COMING STRONG TO THE REST, KEEP UP THE FIGHT, STICK-ONLINE.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Mystery

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on August 08, 2010, 09:37:55 PM
Anyways, what I really meant is that each of these people may be users on Ebaumsworld and decided to go and spam post a website. Not really saying that the site itself launched an attack here.  :P
They also posted a 'fagchan' topic, so yeah. Doesn't really matter where they're from, as long as they're trolls, we need to prepare the-

EpicPhailure

INITIATING A EMERGENCY JUMP ON MY MARK.

-watch ticks-

MARK -emergency jump through time-

Aight, the Meiun battlecruiser was able to restore the forums. Proceed as normally.

Meiun

It should be all taken care of now. Really more a waste of their time than mine. Took literally about 10 seconds to clean up, but still extremely obnoxious and something we do not tolerate here. For future reference though, if anything like this happens in the future, please use the "report" button that you can find in any topic on the site. It will notify all the sites moderators via email of the post. If it is really an emergency you can also contact me via the email address (although I'd recommend starting with the report button, as that should work a bit better for most things that need to be handled quickly).