News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: T-Rok on October 21, 2010, 09:34:24 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 21, 2010, 09:27:32 PM
For those people who play Multiplayer, look out for griefers like these- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEOp_Waebc

I do every so often, and a good 1/10 or more of the time I run into griefers. Until Notch adds the 'territorial flags' he's been thinking about adding, there's going to be problems, especially since Minecraft is so easily griefable.

o.O Why does that youtube username seem familiar?
...Whoa, I didn't even look at the creator of the video. Epic coincidence, the video creator has the name 'dakotam0813', the exact same as one of the former GMs of SO.

....Hehehehe....wait a minute...

....  :o
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

Haha yes. I remember that mod. His forum name was Dakota I think.
But yeah I haven't played any multiplayer really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omW0VHm-RAU&feature=related <- Cool video

dakotam0813

tehrozzy

omfg lol nice spotting mystery
and hello dakotam0813.

HamsterPants

Scotty

I've yet to see anyone set up a server, so here one is.  It's a paid version, requiring users to have bought the game.  Sorry for all you pirates out there:

boobs.servebeer.com

It will remain up all the time, so no worries, I'll see tomorrow about setting up a cron job to archive the maps into a compressed tar for download so that users may download the map into their single player game to play.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Scotty on October 22, 2010, 02:43:00 AM
boobs.servebeer.com
lol
That's an address if I've ever seen one.

T-Rok

Quote from: YayForLife on October 22, 2010, 01:07:44 AM
and hello dakotam0813.

Can't let mystery steal my credit. >.> I spotted it.

HamsterPants

Quote from: T-Rok on October 22, 2010, 03:38:56 AM
and hello dakotam0813.

You both did it together.
dawwwww

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 22, 2010, 03:49:31 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on October 22, 2010, 03:38:56 AM
omfg lol nice spotting t-rok
and hello dakotam0813.

You both did it together.
dawwwww
fixed

Titan

Someone else should jump on now, I'm so lonely.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Scotty

Chaos was saying that he couldn't log onto my server at boobs.servebeer.com, can anyone else confirm this?  I'm at work now, so getting to my server might not be a possibility, just curious so that I know to take a look once I get home.  Thanks!

T-Rok

Quote from: Scotty on October 22, 2010, 11:56:18 AM
Chaos was saying that he couldn't log onto my server at boobs.servebeer.com, can anyone else confirm this?  I'm at work now, so getting to my server might not be a possibility, just curious so that I know to take a look once I get home.  Thanks!

With this new second post about people saying they had issues logging in, I've gone from thinking you were trolling to partially believing you.. lol

Chaos

I was able to log in now :D
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

HamsterPants

Quote from: T-Rok on October 22, 2010, 12:14:04 PM
Quote from: Scotty on October 22, 2010, 11:56:18 AM

With this new second post about people saying they had issues logging in, I've gone from thinking you were trolling to partially believing you.. lol
Wait, he wasn't trolling?