News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 22, 2010, 06:20:42 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on October 22, 2010, 12:14:04 PM
Quote from: Scotty on October 22, 2010, 11:56:18 AM
Chaos was saying that he couldn't log onto my server at boobs.servebeer.com, can anyone else confirm this?  I'm at work now, so getting to my server might not be a possibility, just curious so that I know to take a look once I get home.  Thanks!

With this new second post about people saying they had issues logging in, I've gone from thinking you were trolling to partially believing you.. lol
Wait, he wasn't trolling?
No, he wasnt! I just got onto it hahaha

HamsterPants

Quote from: YayForLife on October 22, 2010, 06:28:41 PM
Chaos was saying that he couldn't log onto my server at boobs.servebeer.com, can anyone else confirm this?  I'm at work now, so getting to my server might not be a possibility, just curious so that I know to take a look once I get home.  Thanks!

With this new second post about people saying they had issues logging in, I've gone from thinking you were trolling to partially believing you.. lol
Holy cleavage!
It works!

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 22, 2010, 07:06:56 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on October 22, 2010, 06:28:41 PM

Holy cleavage!
It works!
inorite! Its awesome!

T-Rok

This makes me wish I paid for Minecraft. Sadly I joined during the free weekend and so while I can play, I can't play online.

Matty_Richo

HamsterPants

Quote from: Matty_Richo on October 22, 2010, 10:17:55 PM
Epic Server :P
Agreed.
I can't wait to build my secret hideout.  8)

Chaos

I kept getting DCed whenever I tried to play D:
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Turkey

Made this stuff in Minecraft Classic

HamsterPants

We connected a crude underground tunnel directly between Scotty's castle and the starting town.
We plan to expand upon it.

Also, I now own a cave full of spiders and I have a secret house.

The Spider Cave is an extension of my mine, right next to the Community Chest if anyone wants to check it out. My mine has 2 entrances, and the Spider Cave has a huge entrance just a few paces away(be careful not to fall into any deep, dark pits because it's annoying).

Seifer

Blah, now I wish I paid.

But yeah, underground tunnels are good. I know in my game, the staring area was a collection of small islands, and I had to travel fairly far to get to a mountain and some coal. The first few times I died I got lost, and finally I said !@#$ it and build a long ass underground, under water, tunnel from my base to the starting point.

Matty_Richo

It's growing pretty quickly.

Currently we have:

• Scotty's Castle
  • Trading Post
  • Public Mine
  • Notice/Directions Board
  • A few Houses
  • A Big Fiery Tower
  • A Not yet finished Pirate Ship

Meiun

Lets not forget my spiral staircase to the earths core (being able to squeeze through a hole in the bottom of the map and fall of the world included!).

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Meiun on October 23, 2010, 03:56:11 AM
Lets not forget my spiral staircase to the earths core (being able to squeeze through a hole in the bottom of the map and fall of the world included!).

Haha, nice. I'll have to check that out

tehrozzy

Was on earlier haha, gave people diamonds

also
@Scotty: Get some server wrappers like MCAdmin

Seifer

Quote from: Meiun on October 23, 2010, 03:56:11 AM

I have a tendency to drill down like that. Dig straight down, than in a 2x2 square, I spiral a staircase up.

Also, someone buy me minecraft :(