News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

Quote from: Trogdor on December 26, 2010, 12:56:02 AM
Quote from: ARTgames on December 26, 2010, 12:45:16 AM
And what do you mean by that? Also nice screen shots.
I'm just sayin' that I'm too stupid to go the easy route and Google or Youtube "The Nether" and find out what it looks like. :-XPlease don't post that 'saiyan' picture...

Also Celson, the server's IP is boobs.servebeer.com, but it's been taken down in order to wait for the newest release of hey0's mod. That, and we're all debating on whether to even keep the current map.

Edit: Or you could take a look at ART's signature for the server IP. ;)

Cheers mate :). I'll just stick with singleplayer for the time being until it's all sorted out.

ARTgames

Scotty

The minecraft server is back up.

New map has been installed.

Old map is going to be put on hold for a while at least.  I will be distributing it via http download in the future, hang tight

iConomy plugin is not installed, there were issues with beta and the plugin, waiting for those to be resolved before reinstating the plugin.

Enjoy your new world!

Josh

QuoteIt works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

Umm sorry What do I do im Nub :S

LeGuy

I seem to find myself plummeting to my fiery death whenever I login.
Whee!

Ceroblitz

Quote from: LeGuy on December 26, 2010, 02:03:36 AM
I seem to find myself plummeting to my fiery death whenever I login.
seems we start in a bugged nether map..?

tehrozzy

Quote from: Celson on December 26, 2010, 12:50:13 AM
Just got Minecraft for Christmas. How would one go about obtaining the server IP for Scotty's Minecraft server?
Its been posted in this topic several times, aswell as being in a few signatures.
ts boobs.servebeer.com
also down until the hey0 updates hMod, dont know if thats happened yet though.

Edit: Didnt see this page. new server map :D

EDIT 2: SCOTTY! Fix yo damn map.

Josh

Celson

Yeah same problem. Keep spawning above lava.

Magebolt

http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

Red October

Just a question - are we meant to even spawn in the Nether?
P.S. Yes I know the whole lava deal. *logs in* *sees random zombie* *falls in lava* *die* *clicks respawn* *minecraft crashes* =|

Scotty

Josh

Okay i guess its, Kinda working, Its just so laggy whenever i try to chat My message will appear nearly 2minutes later  :S

RayRay

I already gave up. It's impossible to make a shelter without exploding every 10 seconds and dying 15 times in a row at night.

igufed

Quote from: RayRay on December 26, 2010, 09:59:20 PM
I already gave up. It's impossible to make a shelter without exploding every 10 seconds and dying 15 times in a row at night.

Cut a small cave into a wall that you can light up and block most of the enterance to (I just leave 1 block open to see out..) to make it through the night as a temporary spot while you make your main base during the day..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0