News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

You guys heard of Humans+? It adds NPCs into the game. Compatible with Mo' Creatures.

Celson

Quote from: 11clock on January 30, 2011, 12:31:18 AM
You guys heard of Humans+? It adds NPCs into the game. Compatible with Mo' Creatures.

Elaborate. What sort of non-playable characters?

ARTgames

Hey it looks like scottis server got a new mod. The server is better now. I'v seen no beta holes and low lag. But it could get worse when more people get on.

edit: I take it back. Gets worse with people.

11clock

Quote from: Celson on January 30, 2011, 08:03:26 AM

Knights, Bandits, Pirates, Hunters, Lost Miners, HIM, and a few others. Some are hostile, others are good and help you.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on January 30, 2011, 01:48:32 PM
Quote from: Celson on January 30, 2011, 08:03:26 AM

Knights, Bandits, Pirates, Hunters, Lost Miners, HIM, and a few others. Some are hostile, others are good and help you.

Install that with Mo' Creatures and your scenario would be as follows.

Supposed Lost Miners: Help, help us!
You: Here I come to save the day!
*Night arrives*
Lost-----WEREWOLVES: RAWR!
You: OH SH**, I FORGOT GOLD.
*runs*

Trogdor

I'm sorry LeGuy, but we're tired of your weird floating sky thing. We're putting all of your blocks in a few chests at the bottom for you, if you ever log on to Minecraft again.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Scotty

The server is down for a revamp.  I will post when it is back up, likely in another hour or two.

ARTgames

Quote from: Scotty on January 31, 2011, 10:01:50 PM
The server is down for a revamp.  I will post when it is back up, likely in another hour or two.
good timing. Its not like anyone can get on any who. site is down. :(

Hope you get the server working better!

Scotty

Sorry for the delay folks, I've gotten caught up with threats of law suits with my company over the past couple of days, and it has absorbed all my time.  I won't be able to get this going tonight, but I definitely will have another got at it tomorrow, as my first attempt failed... Badly...

Trogdor

Quote from: Scotty on February 02, 2011, 11:49:16 PM
Sorry for the delay folks, I've gotten caught up with threats of law suits with my company over the past couple of days, and it has absorbed all my time.  I won't be able to get this going tonight, but I definitely will have another got at it tomorrow, as my first attempt failed... Badly...

I guess this is what we get for free labor...

But seriously, take your time. Legal issues are just slightly more important than running Minecraft servers.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

ARTgames

12 dependence filled with 64 eggs in all 9 slots (yes we were cheating) making a total of 6,912 eggs. Over a time of around 15+ min of running my fps when down to less than 1 and the server was lagging quite bad. We punched a hole in the side when it was out of eggs and chickens went everywhere. ___dylan finished them off with a lava waterfall followed by the game crashing. Fun times.

Steakboy132

Quote from: ARTgames on February 03, 2011, 01:00:57 AM

12 dependence filled with 64 eggs in all 9 slots (yes we were cheating) making a total of 6,912 eggs. Over a time of around 15+ min of running my fps when down to less than 1 and the server was lagging quite bad. We punched a hole in the side when it was out of eggs and chickens went everywhere. ___dylan finished them off with a lava waterfall followed by the game crashing. Fun times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PofrCKs3JvE

:D
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

RayRay

11clock

Can't connect to Minecraft server. My connection is refused! :(

Is the server down?

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on February 05, 2011, 08:09:05 PM
Can't connect to Minecraft server. My connection is refused! :(

Is the server down?
Scotty is yet to say its back up, so i'll assume so.