News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Sorry guys, had to bring it down last night amongst packing so I could get everything over to the new apartment.  I hope to have it up and running again tonight.

igufed

Cabin town has a new friend..

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Gin

I finaly got mincraft.... but now the servers down -_-"
Joshie3 - lvl 49

EpicPhailure

Yesterday, on Igu's public mine on his server, there was a giant infestation of invincible slimes D:

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: EpicPhailure on February 26, 2011, 10:39:47 AM
Yesterday, on Igu's public mine on his server, there was a giant infestation of invincible slimes D:

That's been going on WAYYY since yesturday. Me and igu even surfaced a load of them and caged them a couple days ago. Apperently you can't actually kill them in SMP...We even lured them into a lava moat and they just hopped around in there.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on February 26, 2011, 10:41:20 AM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on February 26, 2011, 10:39:47 AM

That's been going on WAYYY since yesturday. Me and igu even surfaced a load of them and caged them a couple days ago. Apperently you can't actually kill them in SMP...We even lured them into a lava moat and they just hopped around in there.

Oh, was that was the wooden cage was for? I guess they despawned.

Scotty

Server's back up, but minecraft.net is down...

Josh

Well on and off the the last couple days I havnt been able to connect to Minecraft.net

sayers6

Been watching videos on minecraft all day...I really wish i had money :(

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: sayers6 on February 26, 2011, 04:42:26 PM
Been watching videos on minecraft all day...I really wish i had money :(

Go hungry for a day?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

I need some advice. I was digging through dirt deep underground and started hearing a ton of spiders. I dug around the dirt and came face to face with a dungeon with a spider spawner. I am fully equipped with an untouched set of iron armor and an iron sword, however I'm not sure how to deal with this spawner. Spiders are dangerous because of how fast they can kill you, and I need some advice on how to defeat the spawner. (No, I will not cheat by turning on Peaceful.)

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on February 26, 2011, 08:10:13 PM
I need some advice. I was digging through dirt deep underground and started hearing a ton of spiders. I dug around the dirt and came face to face with a dungeon with a spider spawner. I am fully equipped with an untouched set of iron armor and an iron sword, however I'm not sure how to deal with this spawner. Spiders are dangerous because of how fast they can kill you, and I need some advice on how to defeat the spawner. (No, I will not cheat by turning on Peaceful.)
Spawners of any type can be disarmed by placing 4 torches directly around them, in North, East, South, and West positions.

EDIT: ...for clarification, the exception to this rule are manually-placed Monster Spawners that spawn pigs, which were only legitimately obtainable in Infdev. You can get them now by using any INVedit-esque mods.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on February 26, 2011, 08:13:00 PM
Spawners of any type can be disarmed by placing 4 torches directly around them, in North, East, South, and West positions.

Any advice on how to get in the dungeon? I am near the top of the dungeon.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on February 26, 2011, 08:32:54 PM
Quote from: Mystery on February 26, 2011, 08:13:00 PM

Any advice on how to get in the dungeon? I am near the top of the dungeon.
If you have a lava bucket with you(which is always smart to do when going underground), make a hole in the top of the dungeon, then pour the lava, let it kill the spiders, then scoop up the source block and wait for it to clear out, then immediately place the torches. I've done it before, and it worked fine for me.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Thanks! Luckily there is a lava lake outside of my base, and I have several buckets.

Crud, the dungeon is connected to a cave! I hear zombies, too (though not much)!

EDIT: There were some creepers hanging around the lava lake, but I managed to get the lava and get back in my base without them getting to me.

EDIT2: Conquered the dungeon! Sadly only one chest. :( It had 2 buckets, 1 wheat, 1 bread, and 1 saddle. Not really worth the time.