News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Seifer

Buckets are busted. Just saying.

Chaos

Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 05, 2011, 06:13:25 PM
Quote from: Chaos on March 05, 2011, 05:23:00 PM
Quote from: Titan on March 05, 2011, 05:15:22 PM
COuld you add Bigal16 to the whitelist?
:3
Still isn't working for me.

Quotesomething is now wrong with my permissions and I can't access the whitelist anymore, so I am unable to add you, or even check to see if Scott already has.  I won't be able to add you til Scott can fix it sometime eventually.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Chaos on March 05, 2011, 06:38:45 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 05, 2011, 06:13:25 PM
Quote from: Chaos on March 05, 2011, 05:23:00 PM
Quote from: Titan on March 05, 2011, 05:15:22 PM
COuld you add Bigal16 to the whitelist?
:3
Still isn't working for me.

Quotesomething is now wrong with my permissions and I can't access the whitelist anymore, so I am unable to add you, or even check to see if Scott already has.  I won't be able to add you til Scott can fix it sometime eventually.

D:

tehrozzy

Just wondering what server software you guys are running, thought id bring this up
hMod 135 - Beta 1.3

Scotty

Just added Bigal16 and Epicphail to the whitelist.  Sorry for the delay folks.

RayRay

Got a new laptop, meaning I can play Multiplayer again. So can ArayUltimate be whitelisted?

ARTgames

Quote from: Seifer on March 05, 2011, 06:30:58 PM
Buckets are busted. Just saying.
Tell me about it. <_<

Mystery

I died by falling off my WIP hotel, then I got stuck in some blocks at the spawning area repeatedly and I died again. I'm not able to get out of it.  :(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

Quote from: Mystery on March 06, 2011, 06:38:13 PM
I died by falling off my WIP hotel, then I got stuck in some blocks at the spawning area repeatedly and I died again. I'm not able to get out of it.  :(

Type /spawn or start jumping before you spawn from dieing and you can make it out.

11clock

I don't have anything to work on in the online server, cauz everything has already been done. <.<

thekolla

someone should get on Scotti's server im pretty bored

Titan

Well I'm done, since it seems I'm not allowed to make something on land I claimed, without trees being planted everywhere.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Chaos

Quote from: Titan on March 06, 2011, 10:54:57 PM
Well I'm done, since it seems I'm not allowed to make something on land I claimed, without trees being planted everywhere.

Boo hoo.  Next time don't try to "claim" land that never belonged to you.  Don't even begin to think that you can just build a castle right next to our village, chop down half my forest, and then call the area your own without a fight.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

tehrozzy

need whitelisting
Rozzt
thanks in advance :D