News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: Morgasm92 on March 10, 2011, 09:09:40 PM
Hey i know i haven't been apart of stick-online for long....but i love minecraft, and if you wouldn't mind sending me the ip to your server that'd be kool :P

Cheers

boobs.servebeer.com
and if you wouldn't mind sending me the username to your account that'd be kool :P

thekolla

I made a minecraft comic thing.

Go easy on me its my first one!

ARTgames

Instructions on how to use market?

Chaos

Right.  Here's the commands for iConomy and LocalShops

iConomy-

/money  to view your money
/money pay [playername] [amount]  to pay someone money from your balance

LocalShops-

/shop create [ShopName] - Creates a shop that is 10x10x3 in size centered where you are standing
/shop destroy [ShopName] - Removes a shop that you own
/shop add - Adds block in your hand to the shop
/shop add all - Adds the block in your hand to the shop plus everything else in your inventory of the same type
/shop add [itemname] [quantity]  - Adds designated item from your inventory to the shop
/shop remove [itemname] - Removes an item type from the shop. All remaining inventory is returned to the player.
/shop list - Lists all items stocked in shop
/shop list buy - Lists all purchasable items in shop
/shop list sell - Lists all items sellable to the shop
/shop list info - New feature in updated version, so unsure what it does yet
/shop sell - Sells block in hand to the shop
/shop sell [# or all] - Sells that amount of the block in your hand to the shop
/shop sell [itemname] [ammount or all] - Sells block of that type to the shop
/shop buy [itemname] [amount] - Buys designated block from shop
/shop set buy [itemname] [price] <optional: stack size>  - Sets the item as purchasable in your shop for designated price in designated stack size
/shop set sell [itemname] [price] <optional: stack size> - Sets the item as sellable to your shop for designated price in designated stack sizes
/shop set max [itemname] [amount] - Sets maximum level of stock you can have of designated item in your shop
/shop set manager +player1 +player2 -player3 - Use + or - before player name to add or remove them from the manager list.  Managers can add and remove items from the stock and are not charged money if they buy or sell from the shop
/shop set owner [playername] - Only the shop owner can use this command.  Transfers ownership to new player.  The shop owner gets all profits from items bought at the shop and pays for all items that are sold to the shop.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

RayRay

I want to play on the server now, but we had an accident with our new computer and had to format it, and my brother believes it was Minecraft's fault. Everyone else in my family agreed, so no dice, though I strongly disagree, because we had more than one anti-virus.

Chaos

Quote from: RayRay on March 11, 2011, 09:57:28 PM
I want to play on the server now, but we had an accident with our new computer and had to format it, and my brother believes it was Minecraft's fault. Everyone else in my family agreed, so no dice, though I strongly disagree, because we had more than one anti-virus.

Having more than one anti-virus is bad.  They can conflict and slow down a computer horribly.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

RayRay

Quote from: Chaos on March 11, 2011, 10:00:33 PM

Having more than one anti-virus is bad.  They can conflict and slow down a computer horribly.
That's what I thought. Some virus randomly came on our computer. I was playing Minecraft, and when I looked at the sun, suddenly explorer.exe and javaw.exe quit. Google Chrome was working fine somehow, but I found myself unable to change pages.

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on March 11, 2011, 10:16:26 PM

That's what I thought. Some virus randomly came on our computer. I was playing Minecraft, and when I looked at the sun, suddenly explorer.exe and javaw.exe quit. Google Chrome was working fine somehow, but I found myself unable to change pages.
I love when family members who don't understand computers panic and blame everything on something you were doing that couldn't possibly cause the virus. lol

tehrozzy

Quote from: T-Rok on March 11, 2011, 11:07:22 PM

I love when family members who don't understand computers panic and blame everything on something you were doing that couldn't possibly cause the virus. lol
Yeah, ive had my mum blame stick online for virus's on  her computer. I had a look at it, got norton (shudder) to scan the damn thing and there were like 50 trojans in her download folder >.>

T-Rok

Quote from: YayForLife on March 11, 2011, 11:57:35 PM

Yeah, ive had my mum blame stick online for virus's on  her computer. I had a look at it, got norton (shudder) to scan the damn thing and there were like 50 trojans in her download folder >.>
Don't.. ever.. norton.. Get Avast. Best thing I ever got for free.

RayRay

Quote from: T-Rok on March 12, 2011, 01:08:14 AM
-SNIP-
My brother says Spy-bot is the best all around.

Chaos

Quote from: RayRay on March 12, 2011, 01:10:00 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on March 12, 2011, 01:08:14 AM
-SNIP-
My brother says Spy-bot is the best all around.

Spybot SD is good, cept for the whole not-an-antivirus.  It's anti-spyware. 
Jake says:

Scotty

And it doesn't provide any sort of real-time protection, unless you go with their teatimer thingy, which is annoying as hell.

thekolla

Chaos or scotty, if you can come on here i found a bug/exploit that you might want to look at. its not a big one but its still a bug/exploit.

thekolla

Ignore this