News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

^What pack is that? The wood looks amazing.

Freeforall

DeamonClawz

Taking a small break from MC with Pedro and AFF, and I happened to see this video of a guy trying to make never ending fire...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjSWPxJxNs&feature=player_embedded

RayRay

Quote from: DeamonClawz on April 23, 2011, 02:54:20 PM
Taking a small break from MC with Pedro and AFF, and I happened to see this video of a guy trying to make never ending fire...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjSWPxJxNs&feature=player_embedded
I love the parody where it was a HUGE wooden building he put a lot of work on, and he tried to make a 12x2 fireplace and of course the whole thing went down followed by a forest fire. It was awesome.

Lucifer

Minecraft Chess!

Was playing earlier with Haon on his server. You'd be surprised how fun chess is in Minecraft's 3D, ;_;, it's like the Chess scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Epic!
We actually played our game on a 1x1 square chess board, and it got rather stuffy and sometimes hard to notice when you're in the sights of a bishop or queen, so I changed it to 3x3 with the piece in the middle for more space. To the left you can see a bit of the tiny checkers board I made :3, that one doesn't need to be so big.

If anyone wants to play.. I'd totally go set this up in igufed's server... bring it >:O!

igufed

Quote from: Lucifer on April 23, 2011, 09:40:57 PM
If anyone wants to play.. I'd totally go set this up in igufed's server... bring it >:O!

Do it.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Freeforall

Quote from: Lucifer on April 23, 2011, 09:40:57 PM
(Image Removed)
Minecraft Chess!

Was playing earlier with Haon on his server. You'd be surprised how fun chess is in Minecraft's 3D, ;_;, it's like the Chess scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Epic!
We actually played our game on a 1x1 square chess board, and it got rather stuffy and sometimes hard to notice when you're in the sights of a bishop or queen, so I changed it to 3x3 with the piece in the middle for more space. To the left you can see a bit of the tiny checkers board I made :3, that one doesn't need to be so big.

That is awesome! I should build on of those on Petro's server.

11clock

Can lightning catch wood on fire? If so, Diamond Quest will be cancelled.

Freeforall

Quote from: 11clock on April 24, 2011, 06:35:25 PM
I thought so, but I am not positive.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on April 24, 2011, 06:35:25 PM
Depends. If lightning strikes under a tree, even if it's raining, then a forest fire will start, but if it can't, then you're fine.

11clock

I can't connect to Igu's server. It's minecraft.igufed.com, right?

igufed

Quote from: 11clock on April 26, 2011, 09:23:55 AM
I can't connect to Igu's server. It's minecraft.igufed.com, right?

It is.

Depending on when you tried, I may have been reinstalling the OS.  Haven't fixed the random internet dropping issue quite yet it seems.

As of right now (1:30pm here), you should be able to connect just fine.

11clock

Can't connect. I get a time out error.

igufed

Quote from: 11clock on April 26, 2011, 03:26:47 PM
Can't connect. I get a time out error.

Now it should be working fine.

Provo

Hey Igufed, did you use a seed to make this map or is it random?