News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

DANG! You JUST beat me to it!

Chaos

lul, been playing for like, 4 hours already.   ;D
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Freeforall

I'm trying to play, but I am getting some MAJOR FPS lag for some reason. It might be because I am in the car, and my laptop is overheating, but I don't know. I'll see in a minute, this internet is really slow anyways -.-

How are you liking 1.8, Chaos?

RayRay

Holy crap, no way. I gotta try this tomorrow. I'm already registered in the forums, so I can report bugs!

Freeforall

This is an example of the lag I am getting

My FPS is fine, but every 2-3 seconds it skyrockets for no apparent reason. I have NOTHING running in the background, AVAST is turned off too. WHY????

11clock

Quote from: Freeforall on September 09, 2011, 10:13:24 PM

My FPS is fine, but every 2-3 seconds it skyrockets for no apparent reason. I have NOTHING running in the background, AVAST is turned off too. WHY????

Try this program: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html It's a very good program. It increased my computer performance by 40% and eliminated most lag I've been getting in some games.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on September 09, 2011, 10:51:45 PM

Try this program: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html It's a very good program. It increased my computer performance by 40% and eliminated most lag I've been getting in some games.

You sound like a freaking bot. Lol

Cactuscat222

I'm also experiencing similar CPU spikes, though not enough to impede gameplay. Hopefully, Notch will be able to optimize it all for the actual release.

So far, been having lots of fun. The abandoned mine shafts are HUUUUGE. I was exploring one that just felt like it was continuing every which direction. Of course, I ended up finding two of the new venomous Cave Spiders... while I was being slowed down by water, and that ended my adventure prematurely.

Still been looking for the actual dungeons or Strongholds (unless they are one in the same now, the wiki and what not hasn't been exactly clear to me). Just wish he had a portal system already, I love to adventure, it just sucks that there is no way to quickly return home.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on September 10, 2011, 12:19:04 AM
Quote from: 11clock on September 09, 2011, 10:51:45 PM

You sound like a freaking bot. Lol

I can confirm that I'm not a bot. :P

RayRay

Wow, the vains are huge. I remember my first vain hold 12 coal. Now the first vain I found had 40 coal. And I got 15 iron out of one vain.

And the caves are very mind bending. I'm also surprised that you can't heal yourself with food now, but it makes sense. I heal automatically anyway.

EDIT: Found a bug. If you drop many items, then some you can't pick up. But if you move something around in your inventory, then you'll pick up a -1 quantity of that item, letting you duplicate it as much as you want. And they don't vanish...

Freeforall

That picture was taken WHILE I was running game booster, I actually really like that program. I had my friend format the harddrive on my laptop, reinstall it and update all of the drivers, but I can't connect to Minecraft.net now -.-

RayRay

Quote from: Freeforall on September 10, 2011, 02:29:08 PM
That picture was taken WHILE I was running game booster, I actually really like that program. I had my friend format the harddrive on my laptop, reinstall it and update all of the drivers, but I can't connect to Minecraft.net now -.-
I think everyone is having problems connecting. It took me a bunch of tries.

Lucifer

I was having that problem, Chaos sent me an old .exe launcher and that fixed it for me.

Titan

Right now is there any point to leveling?
Livin' in a lonely world.