News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online's Second Game Tournament

Started by crozier, October 02, 2010, 11:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Yankyal

Quote from: JoEL on January 07, 2011, 08:06:41 AM
Okay Here I am. I was in japan for most of this comp. But I'm back, oh and my game is comming along, stay tuned :p
You were outsourcing help from the japanese and should be paddled!
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

11clock

Has this been forgotten? I'm starting to think about replacing my current entry with Blockster 2 once it's done.

crozier

Quote from: 11clock on February 02, 2011, 05:44:10 PM
Has this been forgotten? I'm starting to think about replacing my current entry with Blockster 2 one it's done.
Sounds good to me.

T-Rok

I haven't forgotten, just become extremely busy. Once I get some more done in my Java course I'll get some work done.

Jackabomb

11clock

I decided to replace The Lost One-Chapter 1 with my far superior game Blockster 2, which is 99% done.

House

i may not be good but could i try judging???

11clock

House

11clock

BTW Crozier, I suggest you put the links to the entries on the first page so you and the judges don't have to search through the topic for our games.

crozier

Disregarding the 120 day message, here is a bump.

@Clock I have placed the links on the first page.

We have 2 entrances so far.
Matty pmed me recently with a link to his (incomplete?) game, and I snatched clock's link from an earlier post.

Those of you who have completed any games within the last like 8 months :p can enter.
Pms will start arriving at the doorsteps of the competetors soon.

Many thanks guys, and send me the links to the games you have made somewhat recently.