News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes!

Started by Yankyal, October 13, 2010, 06:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cactuscat222

"Just because I post 3 quotes that I think may be the most eloquent sentences that I've ever concocted and I deemed more than worthy of mention? I must disagree." - Jackabomb

"I am pretty much a big deal!" - Scotty

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Jackabomb

Interesting point, cactus: I quoted myself three times, and tried to key it down as much as I could. Scotty quoted himself once and played it up as much as he could.

Make that four times.

"The reason I might not wish to take psychology is this: Bad enough that every nuance of speech, behavior, and conversation I observe in people forces me to question the reasoning and processes behind that person, worse still if I had answers to this automatic psychoanalysis."-Me to my friend(the same one as with the superglue and hacksaw quote).

Lucifer

Cactuscat222

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

HamsterPants

Scotty's right Luci, you forgot to type '-LeVar Burton' after the quote.

troyowns

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 18, 2010, 02:09:19 PM
Scotty's right Luci, you forgot to type '-LeVar Burton' after the quote.

maybe thats what he wanted?

11clock

"According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy." -Jerry Seinfeld

Yankyal

"In protecting oneself, others are protected;
In protecting others, oneself is protected."
-Buddha

"On a stop light green means go, red means stop and yellow means slow down, but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means 'hold on,' yellow means 'go ahead,' and red means, 'where the !@#$ did you get that banana at?'"
-Mitch Hedberg

"Fear is an instinct, confidence is a choice. "

"Pain is temporary, glory is eternal"

"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle."

"It hurts to run, but it pains me so much more to stop."

"A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise.
A morning filled with 400 billion suns.
The horizon of the milky way."
-Carl Sagan

AND MY FAVORITE QUOTE SO FAR

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the Politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. The nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences. When the mob and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:
No, you move."
-Captian America
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10