News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Pet Peeves

Started by Yankyal, October 31, 2010, 09:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

-People who think people are trying to start a flame war when they're simply having a little fun.

DarkTrinity

-people who try to convert you to their religion.

(There's a reason I don't ever bring up religion with Jake's sister... lol)

Jake

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 01, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Haha, my whole family is kinda like that (cept maybe my dad).

Yankyal

Quote from: Jake on November 01, 2010, 04:34:18 PM
-People who think people are trying to start a flame war when they're simply having a little fun.
Yes it is fun until this topic gets locked for potential flamewars.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Jake

Oh, another pet peeve of mine...

-People who constantly warn of impending flame wars until they end up creating one themselves.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Jake on November 01, 2010, 04:39:03 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 01, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Haha, my whole family is kinda like that (cept maybe my dad).
True.. But I avoid it, because I don't need your sister telling me I'll go to hell and have her read me the bible.... again....
I'm a closet atheist :D

Hmmm, more pet peeves.....
-when people leave a bag of chips with just crumbs in it.
-when people brag about anything
-when parents don't tell you family plans and don't tell you about it until a few hours beforehand.
-when people try to embarrass you on purpose
-when people tattle

Cactuscat222

Is it just me who finds it funny that the woman in here has the most pet peeves?

:P

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

crozier

-Bullying. (Im kinda hypocritical about this as I did bulley kids in severeal years back and Im sorry for this)
-When people don't like someone due to religon/whatnot.
-When my parents over compliment me/ brag about me. (Why is this?)
-When my parents don't want me on the computer and talking to people, by chat, cause they might be strangers and pedophiles and who-knows-what. Im not an idiot I dont tell people my address and stuff.
Just a few off the top of my head.

Jake

Quote from: crozier on November 01, 2010, 05:14:58 PM
Whats wrong with disliking someone based on their religion? It often tells a lot about that person, their beliefs, and their morals. I personally don't dislike someone based on religion, but I can definitely see the logic in it.

Quote-When my parents over compliment me/ brag about me. (Why is this?)
Because they luv j00!

Quote-When my parents don't want me on the computer and talking to people, by chat, cause they might be strangers and pedophiles and who-knows-what. Im not an idiot I dont tell people my address and stuff.
I had that same problem in the past :/

Scotty

When kids question my identity whilst masturbating to me under the pretense that I am a 19 year old woman in her sexual prime via online chat.

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on November 01, 2010, 05:31:51 PM
When kids question my identity whilst masturbating to me under the pretense that I am a 19 year old woman in her sexual prime via online chat.
...Jenny?

Scotty

Quote from: Jake on November 01, 2010, 05:43:10 PM
Quote from: Scotty on November 01, 2010, 05:31:51 PM
...Jenny?

No, the feds caught on to that personality.

venuse

hm lets see
-people that make assumptions without logical basis
-closed minded people
-people that do stupid things over and over without ever learning
-selfish people
-arrogant people
-fake people
-people that talk too much
-holy roller types
-smug people
-people that lie
-manipulators
-greedy people
-maybe i should say people in general :P

Scotty

I'll add a legitimate pet-peeve, as it is rather close and personal to me (already been questioned today by a couple of people when they read my FB post):

People who act off of curiosity, when their actions may have severe and fatal consequences for others.

What do I mean by this?  I mean that if you are in an area where there are climbers (they aren't hard to spot, their the stupid ones dangling from a rock face as you walk by it), do not !@#$ with their stuff.  Do not go to the top, see some ropes wrapped around a tree, a rock, in a crevice, anything.  DO. NOT. !@#$. WITH. ANY. OF. IT.  My buddy Dave lucked out on Sunday when some random Curious George roamed the top rope setups, and screwed with the ropes, dislodging it from its natural resting position.  Dave only fell 15-20 feet and shattered his ankles.  Had he been 40 feet at the top, it might be a different story.  I swear to God, if I see another person !@#$ing with something that strikes their curiosity, knowing full well that it probably has something to do with safety, as though it has signs all over it saying "You need to touch me, pull on me, and move me irregardless of the fact that someone's life might depend on it", I will throw you off the face of the mountain before having someone else die because you're a moron.  It's natural selection, Darwin would approve.

crozier

Quote from: Jake on November 01, 2010, 05:29:20 PM
Quote from: crozier on November 01, 2010, 05:14:58 PM
Whats wrong with disliking someone based on their religion? It often tells a lot about that person, their beliefs, and their morals. I personally don't dislike someone based on religion, but I can definitely see the logic in it.
Well I think its wrong to have problems with anyone's religon. But some of my Catholic buddies say that atheism is wrong, and I defend Atheism (even though I am Christian) as it is what they think counts. I frown apon my Catholic friends when they hate on this Atheist kid cause of his religion. Its just something that has grown on me.

Oh and I love my parents anyway.

EDIT: Noticible grammar mistake